Situated on the main Aston University campus (within walking distance of Birmingham city centre), Aston Business School provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of business & management fields.
At Aston we offer a range of high quality, innovative courses to inspire and challenge you. Our courses are designed to meet the needs of the real world and prepare you for a rewarding career.
Programs include Bachelor of Science (BSc) Single and Joint Honours Degree courses as well as The Aston MBA (Master of Business Administration) Degree course.
The School is among the largest in Europe, with about seventy teaching and research staff, and with 2,500 undergraduate, postgraduate and management development students.
Lecturers at Aston come from a professions closely related to your degree subject and are keen to share years of experience, contacts and expertise.
Our management education, research and consultancy have been carefully fostered in partnership with industry, commerce and the public sector in Britain and abroad.
Many links have been established with institutions abroad (in France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Hungary, Japan, China, the United States and Canada).
BSc Single Honours Degrees:
- Accounting for Management
- Business & Management
- Economics & Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business & Management
- International Business & Economics
BSc Joint Honours Programs:
- International Business & Modern Languages
- Business & Psychology
- Business & Mathematics
- Sociology & Business
- Politics & Business
- International Relations & Business...
Masters Degree Programs:
- Aston MBA Degree Course (Full-time study)
- Online MBA
- Master of Science (MSc) Programs
LSBF EE - Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Marketing, London
Courses / Programs
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in London, UK.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited, and are taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
• The Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Marketing at LSBF Executive Education will provide delegates with hands-on practical knowledge and the skills to successfully market services and products.
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This 12-week programme consists of four elective courses you can choose from.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 26-week programme consists of four mandatory courses, two elective courses and an independent major project.
• After taking this marketing course in London, you will be able to use your new understanding of finance to aim for more senior positions in your current workplace or elsewhere.
Aberdeen Business School at Robert Gordon University has a formidable reputation and a strong heritage. The university is a top quality academic establishment at the cutting edge of teaching, research and consultancy. RGU has some of the most modern, state-of-the-art facilities in the UK. We are the top university in the U.K. for graduate employment offering courses developed in close collaboration with industry and the professions.
Aberdeen Business School has an international focus with international visiting professors and all courses having an international context. International students will not only feel comfort in the setting of the university but graduation in a degree from the Robert Gordon University will open doors all over the world. Our distance learning programmes include postgraduate certificate, diploma, master degree courses in Business, Communication and Languages, Economics & Public Policy, Hospitality, Tourism and Retail, Information Management, Law programs (PgCert/PgDip/MSc/LLM)
Management Studies, e-Business, International Marketing, Quality Management, Corporate Communication and Public Affairs, Electronic Publishing, European Policy & Law, Master of Public Administration (MPA), International Tourism Management, Electronic Information, Library Studies, Construction Law, Employment Law, International Information Technology Law and more
Arden University - MSc Project Management (APM) Online
Courses / Programs
• This distance learning Master’s of Science degree will help develop the skills you need to deliver global projects to a professional, high standard.
• The MSc Project Management (APM) programme from Arden University will benefit those already practising in the field of project management or wanting to take their career in this direction.
• This online programme is ideal for mature students who either have an accredited Bachelor's degree or at least five years of relevant work experience. Learn about Project Management techniques, analytics, sustainability, and more in this UK online degree.
• This programme is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), so you can be sure your management career has the best foundation.
• The online, distance learning delivery mode of this programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work & family while you pursue your MSc in Project Management.
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages. Our online Master degree programmes offer the unique opportunity to study for your Masters in Project Management alongside the commitments of family and work, which makes these programmes ideally suited to mature students who are interested to enhance their knowledge and career opportunities.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
- Project Management Techniques
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Quality Management
- Research Project
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), this MSc Project Management degree course will help you take your career to the next level whilst you help your organisation to fulfill their project’s goals successfully.
School of Management Royal Holloway, University of London
Courses / Programs
The School of Management, Royal Holloway in Surrey (20 miles southwest of central London), England, is part of the internationally acclaimed University of London. Our degree programmes include Bachelor, Master and PhD's in Management.
Our programmes have a strong global focus, with 60% of our students from an international background allowing greater cultural awareness.
The School is accredited by the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) as well as being a member of the Association of Business Schools (ABS). Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MSc International Management are accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- BSc Management Studies
- MA Asia Pacific Business
- MA European Business
- MA Marketing
- MSc Business Information Systems
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Accounting
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Leadership & Management in Health
- MSc Sustainability & Management
- MBA International Management
- PhD/MPhil Management
Financial Fluency Ltd offers courses in Financial Awareness, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting (UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS), Management Accounting, Budgeting, Business and Financial Mathematics, Investment Appraisal, Spreadsheet Skills, Business and Personal Taxation, Business, Financing and Investment Strategy, Business Simulations, Team building and presentation skills
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.