French Language Schools, Kids French Lessons: French Immersion California, Children's French Programs, French immersion programs for children, teens, toddlers, babies in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Bay Area, CA..
• ABC Languages provides group and private French lessons to children, teenagers, students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, San Mateo County.
• We also offer French language training to organizations throughout the Silicon Valley and South Bay regions of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County (Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose).
• Our French classes are taught by native French teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing French from day one. Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users, ABC has honed an excellent reputation in the Bay Area. Teachers must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before even being interviewed.
• Our teachers make sure the language comes alive in the classroom and students feel confident and excited to speak in French.
• We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Arabic, German, Portuguese, and Farsi among other languages.
French Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-school French classes
• Private or at-home French tutoring
• End of year boot camp for middle & high school students
French Classes for Adults: • Group French classes for adults at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
• French conversation classes
• Private French lessons
• Corporate French language training
• Online French lessons
French School Petit Peton, in the Richmond district on 22nd & Fulton, San Francisco, is a French Preschool that follows the official French education curriculum for preschool and kindergarten children ages 3 - 6 years. Our French Education is a challenging and motivating educational environment for young children. Their full potential is developed and respected.
Our school is located in the Richmond district of northwest San Francisco, directly north of Golden Gate Park. There is plenty of on-street parking available. Bus routes include bus 5 on Fulton, bus 31 on Balboa and bus 38 on Geary Blvd.
- French Preschool & Kindergarten (ages 3 -6)
- PreK mornings (ages 3-4 years)
- After-school French program (ages 5-6 years)
- Private and semi-private French lessons for Elementary school students (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- French Traditions & Culture
- French Summer Camp
- Piano classes
- Art Program
Are you interested in French language learning classes for your child in the Bay Area?
EFBA (Education French in the Bay Area) provide French classes year round and in summer for children ages 5-14 in one of our 20+ partner schools throughout the Bay Area.
Our classes take place in East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley & Peasanton), South Bay (Sunnyvale, San Jose & Mountainview), Peninsula (Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Belmont & Burlingame), North Bay (Corte Madera), and in San Francisco (Noe Valley & Panhandle).
Since French is a minority language in the Bay Area, we have created several programs aiming to offer sufficient exposure to the language to help children become bilingual effortlessly and willingly.