ESL English courses for kids, children, English immersion camp for junior international students, primary, secondary students in Canada, USA, California, New York, Boston, England, Ireland, Australia...
1.NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
Located in Ottawa, the capital of Canada, NSL Camps is a family-run English language school that specializes in summer English courses for children and teenagers (ages 8-19).
Accredited by Languages Canada, our summer English programs combine quality English language classes with fun afternoon activities and excursions.
We also offer English classes for parents, so you can improve your English skills while your children are studying.
Open to local and international students, our courses last from 1-7 weeks. Both day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or residence).
With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, students improve their English language skills while making lots of friends from all over the world.
With a very youthful population, Ottawa is one of Canada's most exciting destinations. Ottawa is full of history, interesting architecture and friendly people, with bike paths, rivers, and canals.
NSL Camps are held on the University of Ottawa campus, easily accessible by car or by public transportation.
We also offer summer English programs for juniors and teenagers in Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, and Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "I would like to thank you for your excellent service and your good method in teaching English. My three children have participated for two summers at your camp and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
International House (IH) Vancouver offers unique, educational, and fun ESL (English as a second language) programs for children and teenagers to suit every need, budget and language ability in Vancouver, BC.
We offer English language summer and winter programs including Children's Adventure Program for children ages 5-12 and a Winter Junior Program for 13-17 year olds. Both options are suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Junior English program with homestay accommodation for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for kids and teens ages 9-17.
At International House Vancouver, our programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We offer high quality English classes with teachers who are highly qualified and experienced in both language instruction and working with children and young adults.
• Chose a quality English language immersion program in Montreal in summer 2017 for juniors of ages 8-16.
• Situated in the cultural capital of Quebec, our summer ESL camps feature a minimum of 15 hours of English language classes per week, with day camps and residential overnight accommodation options available. Participants can stay 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
• Our summer English immersion camps are available to both Canadian-based and international students from around the world (elementary, middle and high school students of ages 8-16).
• Our English language teachers are all native speakers. Many of our teachers hold certificates in teaching English or related fields, and all have extensive experience in teaching.
• NSL Mondial also offers English language immersion courses for children and teens in a range of Canadian cities: Toronto, Ottawa (Ontario), Vancouver, Whistler BC, & Calgary in Alberta.
• As well as English classes in Montreal, we also provide French language camps for kids of ages 8-16.
English Language Immersion Camp: • For boys & girls ages 8-16
• Camp Duration: 2, 3 or 4 weeks in July & August
• 20 hours of language learning per week + 5 hours of fun interactive activities
• Day camps & residential options available
English & Sports Camp: • For boys & girls ages 8-16
• Camp Duration: 2, 3 or 4 weeks in July & August
• 15 hours of language learning per week + 20 different types of sports activities
• Day camps & residential options
• Learn English in Canada this summer! With quality schools in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, and Whistler, NSL Mondial provides junior summer immersion English courses to children, teenagers, and young adults ages 7-23.
• Our quality English summer courses are suitable for international students from around the world, and run from 1-9 weeks depending on your chosen city. Day camps, residential or homestay accommodation (living with a Canadian family) options are available.
• Our comprehensive English classes cover the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Students learn English with participants from a wide variety of countries worldwide. You will feel at home in our school's friendly atmosphere, and have lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• With extensive experience in teaching English in a range of countries throughout the world, all of our English teachers hold a university degree and TESL Certification.
• Our certified coaches and teachers also lead students in fun activities as mountain biking, field sports, arts and crafts, dancing, drama and leadership skills.
Parent Review: "My daughters are getting really good in English, and almost every day they want to speak English at home. We are very thankful to you for helping us in the first steps." - Luis, Brazil
English Solutions in Vancouver, BC, is an English Tutoring service offering daytime and after-school tutoring servies to elementary, secondary and home-schooled students. At English Solutions we specialize in helping children and teens become better at writing, reading and speaking English, especially native Mandarin and Korean speakers.
English Solutions tutoring takes place at your home. We cover the downtown Vancouver area, and from 1st to 71st, from UBC to Main Street.