LaSalle College Vancouver: If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry. We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design.
Our goal is to provide excellence in training and to assist our students in achieving their career and personal goals in a professional, stimulating and friendly environment.
Our Focus: While each of our Design programs are in different disciplines of design, all of our programs focus on developing the artistic abilities of the student; while the student acquires the skills and tools to produce the designs that allow them to be in the forefront of their industry. Our Design programs are geared to prepare the student to meet the present and future job market demands.
Accreditation: LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia. This designation gives assurance to students that high standards are met with regard to training facilities, instructor qualifications, curriculum, assessment processes and general operations.
- 2D/ 3D Animation
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Interior Design
- Jewellery Design
- Graphic Design Accommodation: Various options are available to students who wish to arrange their accommodation through us
Homestay Accommodation: Homestay Accommodation is a very popular choice among foreign students. This service includes a single room, the choice between no meals, two meals or three meals a day (board, half-board or full-board) - sheets and towels which are changed once a week guarantee that you will be the only speaker of your native language
Private Home Residence: The Private Home Residence Accommodation is ideal for independent travelers. The service includes a single room and a change of sheets and towels once a week. Students share kitchen and bathroom facilities and a student lounge. As space is limited, this service should be reserved well in advance.
Airport Reception: We offer airport pick-up service for international students. A representative from our school will welcome you on your arrival and bring you to your accommodation.
Address:889 W. Pender Street 2nd Floor, Vancouver, BC , Canada
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-10-11 were from:
Cali , Valle del Cauca, Colombia;
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
Metro Manila, Philippines;
Teresina, PI, Brazil;
Pelly Crossing, Yukon;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa's mission is to furnish the resources, environment, tools and instruction to develop the students' signature style, hone their photographic skills, and cultivate their visual literacy.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
Located in Old Montreal, Quebec, Atelier de Brésoles offers the most comprehensive instruction in figurative drawing and painting available in Canada. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. Our instructors have learned drawing and painting techniques passed down through the academies of Russia, Italy, France, and the United States. We are carriers of a long tradition of figurative drawing, and base our teaching approach on this tradition.
At the same time, we balance these traditional methods with a contemporary approach to the figure to give students the tools they need to arrive at a personal understanding of figurative art. Our courses utilize a variety of historical and modern materials. We teach students of all levels, and age 14 to adult, in a small-group setting. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course. Once students demonstrate proficiency in perceptual drawing, they may continue with other areas of study.
We offer comprehensive programs in figurative drawing and painting. Cast Drawing; Life Drawing; Cast Painting; Landscape Painting; Anatomical Drawing; Historical Techniques of Drawing; Ecorché Sculpture. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course.
Schoolcreative is Vancouver's premiere arts school. We focus on acting for film and television and writing for the arts. We are very results oriented and our students work. Our Casting Director and Commercial workshops have resulted in actors finding work immediately.
At Schoolcreative we offer full and part time acting classes for film and television. 90% of our graduates find representation with agents upon or immediately after graduation. In addition to the study of acting we offer magazine writing classes with renowned journalist, Pieta Woolley of The Georgia Straight.