Study recording arts in Canada: Music production school in Downtown Vancouver BC, audio engineering certification program. Short diploma & certificate courses in music business, post-production & game audio for beginners & music industry professionals.
Nimbus School of Recording Arts Ltd: Located just 5 minutes from downtown Vancouver BC, Nimbus School of Recording Arts Ltd is the industry’s elite accredited music and recording industry training facility in Canada. We offer a range of 8 and 12-month Certificate and Diploma programs in courses such as Music Business, Advanced Music Production, and Beats & Urban Music Production among others.
Nimbus School of Recording Arts is located overlooking the False Creek area of Vancouver, with an incredible view of the Downtown Vancouver Skyline and the North Shore Mountains situated behind. Easy to access from anywhere in the city, or surrounding areas, the campus is only five minutes from the Main Street Skytrain station, and five minutes from Downtown Vancouver. It is close to main transit, affordable residential areas, and some of the world’s most beautiful outdoor parks.
Complections College of Makeup Art & Design (C|MU), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Complections College of Makeup Art and Design (C|MU) creates the new faces of the global entertainment and fashion industry. Based in the heart of Downtown Toronto, we are a private career college, unique within Canada, that offers highly specialized courses in make-up artistry for film, theatre, television and fashion.
C|MU is an industry leader, influencing the direction of make-up artistry worldwide through the accomplishments of our graduates and the notable activities of our instructors and staff.
Attracting students from across the country and around the world, C|MU is the only makeup school that offers courses in all seven disciplines of makeup artistry. Specialized areas of study include character and special makeup effects, creature design and prosthetics, theatrical makeup design, and fashion photographic makeup. C|MU is committed to providing unparalleled training for the next generation of makeup artists worldwide.
With campuses in Toronto & Montreál, Recording Arts Canada (RAC) is a leader in professional training for Sound and Music Recording, Digital Media and Game Design, offering full and part time options for domestic and international students. We provide an inspiring learning experience for those who believe they were meant to be creative. Students from across North America and around the world come to RAC for the opportunity to learn how to create impressive sounds, digital content, and interactive games.
We believe that our practical approach to learning and our close link to the Digital Arts industries and professionals offer our students a competitive edge in finding rewarding careers upon graduation. All programs are 60% practical and 40% lectures. In addition to the careers in the music business, RAC's Digital Music and Sound Recording grads find employment in the computer and digital media industries.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, The Media Unit of Holland College offers full-time Certificate & Diploma programs in media & creative disciplines such as Journalism, Photography & Digital Imaging, Graphic Design, Video Game Animation, and Fundamental Arts. With programs for students of all backgrounds and tastes, Holland College's reputation as a leader in hands-on, skills-based training is putting our graduates to work all over the world.
At Holland College, we believe that you will get the most out of your college experience if you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities outside of class. When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.