Art Schools in the US: Art schools in Connecticut, Colleges of Design, Fashion colleges, Graphic design schools, Digital arts schools, Fine art, animation, Culinary art schools, Performing arts, Drama schools, Art instruction, Painting classes in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, North Stamford, Waterbury, East Norwalk CT
Lincoln Culinary Institute (LCI), based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a Culinary Arts School that offers a career training Culinary Arts Diploma Program designed to lead students to a successful career in the hospitality sector. Receive hands-on culinary training in French, Asian, Mediterranean, Latin and American cooking, along with professional baking and pastry techniques.
Turn cooking into a career as you receive the foundation for culinary training from caring and highly qualified chefs. Their engaging personalities put the spotlight on students, helping them to succeed and master a variety of culinary techniques.
The Lincoln Culinary Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The American Culinary Federation Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFF) accredits the Advanced Culinary Arts Program (ACAP).
Courses / Features include:
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- Culinary Foundations
- Advanced Skills–Seafood & Poultry
- Advanced Skills–Meats
- Baking and Pastry Techniques
- The Art of Garde Manger
- Global Cuisine and Culture
- Food and Beverage Management
- Foodservice Operations...
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production