Based in Victoria, BC, 3DFilmbc offers online / e-learning courses for Autodesk Maya (3D animation courses). We provide self-pace learning course-ware which gives you the flexibility to train on your PC anywhere at anytime 24/7. These online Autodesk Maya courses are geared for anyone interested in the growing digital 3D animation industry. Students work at their own pace with access to a professional 3D animation instructor.
3D Animation covers a lot of ground, with professionals working in a wide variety of roles including 3D Artists, Modelers, Texture Painters / Texture Artists, 3D Animators and in lighting and rendering. These professionals use their skills in the movies, games, advertising, software and other entertainment industries utilizing 3D modeling and animation software.
Online, Self-Paced 3D Animation Courses:
Introductory courses (Approximately 20 hours): Our introductory courses provide students with an introductory level portfolio, and an opportunity to evaluate and explore a career in the media and entertainment industry. With this portfolio, you can apply for internships positions, co-operative post secondary education and entry-level jobs.
- Introduction To Autodesk Maya
- Introduction To 3D Animation
- Introduction To Character Modeling
- Introduction To Character Rigging
- Introduction To Character Texturing
- Introduction To Lighting
- Introduction To Character Animation
- Introduction To 3D FX
Intermediate courses (Approximately 30 hours): Our intermediate courses are intended to provide portfolio upgrade for students who have completed our introductory course or current users / professionals of Autodesk.
- Intermediate Character Modeling
Advanced courses (Approximately 60 hours): The advanced courses provide advanced modeling, advanced rigging and intro to MEL scripting, advanced lighting, dynamic particles and cloth simulations, rendering and more to those who wish to develop skills further in the field of 3D animation or to upgrade your portfolio skills for a related career change.
- Advance Character Modeling
Maya is the industry standard when it comes to 3D Design Software. Maya has been used to created / enhance Hollywood block buster movies including the following: Spider-Man, Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Clones and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Gladiator, The Matrix, What Dreams May Come, The Matrix Reloaded, The Hulk and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and many many more.
It is not just Hollywood that utilizes the power of Autodesk Maya. Additionally, medical, forensic, military, advertising and the music industies are others that use it.
- Our custom self pace software provides interactive user friendly tools while you train on your PC with internet connection.
- Access our friendly and professional 3D animation instructors, who will assist and guide you through the courses. Our 3D animation curriculum developer possesses over 11 years of instructional and curriculum development experience in post secondary education and trained 3D animation students at Accredited Schools: Pacific Design Academy and Pacific Film & New Media Academy (Private Career Colleges) located on Vancouver Island, Victoria BC, Canada.
- Our graduates are working in the Media & Entertainment Industries in Canada: Toronto, Vancouver and Victoria, BC. Local Vancouver Island company RACE ROCKS 3D hires our graduates.
- If you want personalized assistance to achieve your 3D animation goals. We believe education should be affordable for everyone to learn 3D animation: teens, hobbyists, adults, artists, marketers, advertisers and much more...
- Local companies contact us regularly to hire 3D artists for jobs.
3DFilmbc has been working in the education and new media industries as multimedia developers / programmers and administrators for more than ten years. 3DFilmbc has actively been involved in the post secondary education industry for eleven years as multimedia interactive instructors, interactive programmers and web developers, motion graphic editors at multiple local colleges; i.e. Camosun College, Pacific Film & New Media Academy, Computer Master, Pacific Design Academy (We provide private tutoring in Victoria BC).
For the last 5 years, 3DFilmbc has been developing curriculum, training instructors and students at local private career colleges on Vancouver Island.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.