schoolcreative, Vancouver: Schoolcreative is Vancouver's premiere arts school. We focus on acting for film and television and writing for the arts. We are very results oriented and our students work.
Courses / Programs:
At Schoolcreative we offer full and part time acting classes for film and television. 90% of our graduates find representation with agents upon or immediately after graduation. Our Casting Director and Commercial workshops have resulted in actors finding work immediately. In addition to the study of acting we offer magazine writing classes with renowned journalist, Pieta Woolley of The Georgia Straight.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Nimbus School of Recording Arts Ltd is a music and recording industry training school in downtown Vancouver BC in Canada. We offer a range of 8 and 12-month Certificate and Diploma programs in courses such as Music Business, Advanced Music Production, and Beats & Urban Music Production among others. Our students are taught in classes of six students to ensure individual attention and hands-on instruction. They are mentored by world class music producers and engineers and taught using our practical, proven & accredited curriculum.
Students will benefit from hands-on experience with Solid State Logic consoles (we are the only school in Western Canada with SSL Consoles), Studer analog multitracks, ProTools HD digital workstations and a vast selection of processors, mics, amps, vintage keys and guitars. Students have access to our facilities 24 / 7!
Our courses start in January, May and September. You must be over 19 years of age or a high school graduate to apply. Nimbus School of Recording Arts holds accreditation by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC, British Columbia Education Quality Assurance and Avid.
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Max the Mutt Animation School provides an environment in which students are encouraged to work hard to achieve their full potential. Max the Mutt Animation School guarantees small class size with serious individual instruction by highly qualified instructors who are working professionals in their fields. We offer a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, and Professional Workshops in a variety of Animation fields.
We believe in giving our students a solid, well-rounded education, and the encouragement to help them develop as artists. At the same time, we expect students to conduct themselves in a professional manner, which includes the ability to take direction, meet deadlines, work with each other, and fulfill responsibilities. The development of good work habits is important in preparing for a successful career in animation, concept design, advertising, graphic design, art direction, comic books and graphic novels.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Perspective & Structural Drawing for the Visual Arts
Courses / Programs
Perspective is the FOUNDATION of drawing and EVERY ARTIST should have this essential knowledge & skill.
This Art Instructional Program is INVALUABLE for anyone needing or interested in creating perspective accurate drawings in the Visual Arts, especially in the fields of: Advertising, Architecture, Interior Design, Animation, Cartooning, Gaming, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Education, Industrial Design, Live Action, Theater, Landscape Architecture & Woodworking.
Many drawings completed in the program can be used in a PORTFOLIO to aid in finding work, or entering into more art schooling.
Located just outside DUNDAS WEST Subway Station, TORONTO, Canada
Ample FREE PARKING under the school
With campuses in Toronto & Montreál, Recording Arts Canada (RAC) is a leader in professional training for Sound and Music Recording, Digital Media and Game Design, offering full and part time options for domestic and international students. We provide an inspiring learning experience for those who believe they were meant to be creative. Students from across North America and around the world come to RAC for the opportunity to learn how to create impressive sounds, digital content, and interactive games.
We believe that our practical approach to learning and our close link to the Digital Arts industries and professionals offer our students a competitive edge in finding rewarding careers upon graduation. All programs are 60% practical and 40% lectures. In addition to the careers in the music business, RAC's Digital Music and Sound Recording grads find employment in the computer and digital media industries.