English school in Kentucky USA: Learn English in Louisville KY - intensive English classes & ESL programs for international students. Academic English courses for university entrance in America. Cursos de inglés en Kentucky, escuela de inglés en EEUU..
Campbellsville University Louisville Center: The English as a Second Language Institute (ESLI) is an English language school at the Louisville Education Center of Campbellsville University in Kentucky in the East Central USA. Campbellsville University is approximately 60 miles (1 hour drive) from the Kentucky state capital, Louisville. The ESLI prepares non-native speakers of English for full-time study at the university. All ESLI students take intensive courses in grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• From city centers to college campuses, New York to Los Angeles, choose from 18 first-class English schools across the U.S. with Kaplan International.
• Whatever your current English language skills, we can provide you with the right course in the right location to meet your needs.
• Join the many thousands of students who have already benefited from our experience in international education and commitment to quality, and begin you journey to personal, academic and career success with Kaplan International.
• Our English language schools offer a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, practical business English and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• With more than 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leader in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. • Our language schools in the USA are accredited by ACCET and are members of TESOL and NAFSA.
School locations include: • New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Berkeley, San Francisco, Miami (Florida), Boston, Chicago (Illinois), Seattle, Portland (Oregon), Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, and more
Student Review: ”I have a lot of new friends. They have different traditions and cultures, it’s really interesting. I feel more confident, I felt happy here at Kaplan.” - Julia
Quality English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English for professionals
• Summer English camps for teens & juniors (San Diego)
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.