English school in Kentucky USA: Learn English in Louisville KY - intensive English classes & ESL programs for international students. Academic English courses for university entrance in America. Cursos de inglés en Kentucky, escuela de inglés en EEUU..
Campbellsville University Louisville Center: The English as a Second Language Institute (ESLI) is an English language school at the Louisville Education Center of Campbellsville University in Kentucky in the East Central USA. Campbellsville University is approximately 60 miles (1 hour drive) from the Kentucky state capital, Louisville. The ESLI prepares non-native speakers of English for full-time study at the university. All ESLI students take intensive courses in grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension.
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English / ESL language training to adults, business professionals, teens and kids in the NJ / New York City area.
• We provide private English private English lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students - adults, college students and children (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice in NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Paterson and Clifton, and across Essex County, Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and other areas mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.”
• Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult students in New York; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• We also offer summer English language camps for children and teenagers in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, and Miami.
• Our English language classes are suitable for adult students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• All NSL Mondial English teachers are university educated, native speakers. All experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language in the USA or abroad, many hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need to meet their English learning goals.
• Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
English Classes for Adults Please note that courses vary by location
• Short-term English program (20 hrs/week)
• Intensive English (25 or 30 hrs/week)
• Semi-intensive English (20 or 24 hrs/week)
• Part-time English course (16 hrs/week)
• IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam prep
• Business English
• Homestay program
• English + Arts (New York)
• English + Fun (Miami)
• English & Hula; English & Surfing (Honolulu)
Summer English Language Camps for Juniors • Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC & Miami, Florida
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to improve your English language skills? Or would you like to study at an American high school or university and gain a unique insight into American culture?
• Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute provides a range of quality English courses to students from around the world, including Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, as well as a placement program into high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States.
• ASTAR has what you need to achieve your goals. Our programs have proven to be effective, thanks to our experienced teachers and dynamic curriculums which allow students to master their area of study.
• Astar does not issue F-1 student visas; we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Student Testimonial: "My teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30. It was so helpful that finally, I made great progress.
I got 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America. I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar." - Emma
Year-Round English Language Courses For beginner, intermediate to advanced
• Intensive English Program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening & Weekend English classes
• Medical English Program
• TOEFL iBT preparation
• Homestay with American host family
• Family English classes
• Summer & Winter Camps for Adults / College Students
• High School / University Placement
Vocational Training Courses: • TESOL English Teaching
• Nursing Assistant
• Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Medication Aide (CMA)
• CPR Certification
Learn English quickly in Chicago with Language Loop!
Conveniently situated in downtown Chicago, we provide quality English courses in-class and online via Skype to adults and teenagers (12+) of all proficiency levels.
We offer small group classes (2-5 students) and private English lessons, as well as corporate training programs for businesses / organizations. Our English language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a professional and relaxed environment.
Private English lessons can take place at our school or in your home, office, other location of your choice, or online with Skype.
We do not offer student (F1) visas but students can enroll in any of our programs with a tourist / visitor visa.
All Language Loop English instructors are Certified ESL teachers. Our team of instructors includes experienced, highly-educated native English speakers trained in our methodology. Our English language instructors offer consistent support throughout your language program.
Our Results-Oriented training method is effective. Students learn listening comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and cultural understanding. Progress is checked regularly so you see results quickly while having Fun!
Student Testimonial: "Language Loop are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet...Their service was very much appreciated. Quite simply, they treat you like you are a member of their family"
English Language Classes Beginners to advanced levels
• Group English classes
• Intensive English course
• Dive & Survive: English Immersion Program
• Private / Semi-Private English lessons
• TOEFL Preparation classes
• “Do you understand me?” - Pronunciation & Intonation course
• Corporate private & group English programs onsite or in our language center
• English tutoring
• English literature courses
• We can create specialized vocabulary curriculum (Hospitality, Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Beverage, etc.)
• Skype / Online English classes
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses