English courses for international students in USA: Academic ESL program for university entrance. English school in Kentucky offering intensive English classes & private lessons. Cursos de inglés en Louisville, Kentucky, escuela de inglés en EEUU..
Campbellsville University Louisville Center: The English as a Second Language Institute (ESLI) is an English language school at the Louisville Education Center of Campbellsville University in Kentucky in the East Central USA. Campbellsville University is approximately 60 miles (1 hour drive) from the Kentucky state capital, Louisville. The ESLI prepares non-native speakers of English for full-time study at the university. All ESLI students take intensive courses in grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension. One-on-one tutoring is also available for all ESLI students.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Students are tested for English proficiency and placed into the level of study that matches their needs. Students who successfully complete advanced-level studies of the ESLI may enroll in undergraduate studies at Campbellsville University without an International TOEFL requisite score. Conditional admission to the Campbellsville University is granted for academically qualified students.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive English courses to prepare non-native English speakers for university education in Campbellsville University, KY.
- Private English lessons
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to local adults, international students, working professionals, children and high school teenagers. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner, intermediate to advanced English.
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today!
• Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or English exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on grammar, conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), which ensures that every student gets the individual attention they need to excel. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your new conversation skills.
• Private tutoring can take place at our school, your home or office or other location of your choice in the Greater Houston area.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to learn the English language and American culture.
• General English classes for beginners to advanced
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• TOEFL test preparation
• SAT test preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• Corporate English training for executives
• English courses for the entire family
• English tutoring for kids & high school students
• After-school English classes for ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English classes for kids (weekends)
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
Learn English in Texas USA with the Crossing Borders Group. We provide English classes for adults, teenagers & children in San Antonio, Houston, Katy, and Spring / The Woodlands. Our courses range from beginners to advanced levels.
Our Intensive / Semi-Intensive English programs feature comprehensive and accredited English classes for students and professionals who want to learn English as a second language. We also offer Corporate / Business English training, as well as a range of Specialized English programs.
Crossing Border English (ESL) classes are customized to meet your needs. Our teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and needs in order to determine what steps are needed to meet your language-learning goals. With Crossing Borders on your side you will show improvement within your first lesson.
At Crossing Borders, all of our instructors are proven techniques for teaching English as a foreign language. In addition to in-class lessons and activities, you can expect your teacher to assign additional homework to reinforce what you learned in class and enhance your retention.
Intensive English Programs for Adults: - Intensive English Program (140 hours)
- Semi-Intensive English Program (84 hours)
- Corporate / Business English
Specialized English Courses: - General English
- English Conversation
- Accent Reduction & American Pronunciation
- TOEFL & IELTS Exam Preparation
- Private & Group classes
- Business English for Students & Professionals
- English classes for Executives
- English classes for the entire family
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania