English courses for international students in USA: Academic ESL program for university entrance. English school in Kentucky offering intensive English classes & private lessons. Cursos de inglés en Louisville, Kentucky, escuela de inglés en EEUU..
Campbellsville University Louisville Center: The English as a Second Language Institute (ESLI) is an English language school at the Louisville Education Center of Campbellsville University in Kentucky in the East Central USA. Campbellsville University is approximately 60 miles (1 hour drive) from the Kentucky state capital, Louisville. The ESLI prepares non-native speakers of English for full-time study at the university. All ESLI students take intensive courses in grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension. One-on-one tutoring is also available for all ESLI students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Students are tested for English proficiency and placed into the level of study that matches their needs. Students who successfully complete advanced-level studies of the ESLI may enroll in undergraduate studies at Campbellsville University without an International TOEFL requisite score. Conditional admission to the Campbellsville University is granted for academically qualified students.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive English courses to prepare non-native English speakers for university education in Campbellsville University, KY.
- Private English lessons
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
• Learn English in the beautiful surroundings of south-east Florida!
• Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County FL, The Language Academy (TLA) is one of the premiere language institutes in the area. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) from around the world.
• Courses include General English, Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and more. Personal attention and quality teaching are our top priorities. We know how important learning is for you.
• That is why an English language course at TLA is a total experience in academic, social and cultural life in the U.S., as well as a sound investment in your future.
• Our experienced and qualified teachers focus on your needs, your interests and your goals. You, the learner, are encouraged to participate actively in cultural activities and fully benefit from your visit.
• The Language Academy is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Student Review: "I had an awesome time at TLA!! The teachers and the staff are very friendly and helpful! I can highly recommend this language school for everyone!!"
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
• ACES Learning Center in Austin, Texas is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified school eligible to issue I-20 Forms and enroll F-1 students in the United States.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• The city of Austin is a great location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
• “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”