English for international students in USA: Academic English courses for university students. Intensive English courses Kentucky, private English lessons, university preparation programs. Cursos de inglés en Kentucky, escuela de inglés en EEUU..
Campbellsville University Louisville Center: The English as a Second Language Institute (ESLI) is an English language school at the Louisville Education Center of Campbellsville University in Kentucky in the East Central USA. Campbellsville University is approximately 60 miles (1 hour drive) from the Kentucky state capital, Louisville. The ESLI prepares non-native speakers of English for full-time study at the university. All ESLI students take intensive courses in grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension. One-on-one tutoring is also available for all ESLI students.
Students are tested for English proficiency and placed into the level of study that matches their needs. Students who successfully complete advanced-level studies of the ESLI may enroll in undergraduate studies at Campbellsville University without an International TOEFL requisite score. Conditional admission to the Campbellsville University is granted for academically qualified students.
- Intensive English courses to prepare non-native English speakers for university education in Campbellsville University, KY.
- Private English lessons are also available to each student.
Benefits of studying English with the ESLI: - Classes are very small with just 10 to 12 students per class
- Faculty are highly qualified professionals
- Free scheduled airport pickup
- The ESLI has a state-of-the-art computer writing lab
- Academic advising and placement assistance
- ESLI students are provided with a Campbellsville University Student ID Card which gives access to the Campbellsville University Montgomery Library, and activities on the main campus as well, such as sporting events and concerts.
Student Life: In addition to the regular curriculum, students go on field trips to nearby major cities and also visit local tourist attractions, such as My Old Kentucky Home, Abraham Lincoln’s Birthplace and Mammoth Cave. All ESLI students at the Louisville Education Center live in a nearby apartment complex and are encouraged to room with another student. The apartment complex is within walking distance and there is also a convenient bus service at the complex.
• Learn English in Downtown Chicago on the 'Magnificent Mile' with Kaplan International.
• Our Chicago school offers a comprehensive range of language courses to those who want to improve their English quickly and effectively, and both welcome students of all English levels.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Join our English school in Chicago and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Significantly improve your language skills while learning English in Chicago with Kaplan International and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
• Learn English in Chicago with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career. Kaplan International's English school in Chicago is accredited by ACCET.
• Citizens of 75 countries attended our Chicago ESL school last year.
Student Review: "I describe my Kaplan Experience like one of the best things in my life. I met great people and excellent teachers. You can learn about different cultures too, it is amazing!” - Ana Maria, Colombia
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes (beginner to advanced levels)
• General English Academic Semester/Year option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year option
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
ABC Languages, Manhattan NY - Private English Lessons
Courses / Programs
• Private English tutoring in English since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, has provided the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city.
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan), and close to the subways.
• We offer a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Transportation: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
Student Reviews: • "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
For Adults / Working Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / University Students / Children & High School Teens:
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation
• Conveniently situated in the exclusive and historical Beacon Hill area in Boston, we provide high-quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Taught by university-educated and experienced native English speakers, NSL Mondial's English classes are offered at 10 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. You will be placed in the class that best suits your current level.
• We guarantee small class sizes (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students). This ensures that you get the individual attention and class participation you need to improve your English quickly.
• Home of American independence and the birth of a nation, Boston is an exciting place to explore and an ideal place to learn or perfect your English.
• You can cross the river to Cambridge and pay a visit to Harvard University, or walk the Greenway which extends from the financial district to the harbor. Take a tour through history by walking the Red Brick Line, or visit one of the many museums and galleries Boston has to offer.
• Established in 1978, our English language school provides excellent student support services along with a warm and caring atmosphere.
• You will also participate in many fun activities each week, as well as excursions in the community.
• NSL Mondial also offers English summer camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17).
• Intensive English program (30 hours per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation
• Business English classes for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with American host family
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English language camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17)
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults: • General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil