Evangelical boarding schools in USA: Evangelical Christian school in New York State for U.S. citizens & international students. Private boarding school in Orange County NY for high school students, college prep school for grades 8-12, Bible-based programs for boys & girls in Hudson Valley NY..
Chapel Field Christian School: Chapel Field Christian School is a nondenominational, evangelical, K-12 co-ed Christian school that provides boarding for Grades 8-12. Located in Pine Bush NY, in the Hudson Valley, 90 minutes north of New York City, we are accredited by the National Association of Private Schools, and incorporated under the University of the State of New York.
Our high school students have the opportunity to take AP & College courses as well as Regents classes.
Evangelical, Bible-based Academic Programs: Boarding for Students in Grades 8-12. Academic subjects include:
- Social Studies
- Biblical Studies
- Health & PE
- Elective courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys & girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Pennsylvania, across the United States, & students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The Stony Brook School, located in Stony Brook (50 miles East of NYC), on the beautiful north shore of Long Island, New York, is a college preparatory, co-educational boarding and day school for grades 7-12.
SBS is home to approximately 180 boarders every year. Our desire is for our students to learn and grow as they live together in a safe and comfortable community. There are currently 7 single-gender residential halls that house our boarding students and approximately 14 to 15 faculty families.
Students are trained to be leaders with integrity and virtue. The Stony Brook School offers an academic program that is challenging, comprehensive, and that recognizes the interconnected-ness of academic disciplines. Students are encouraged to ask questions, to think independently, and to write well.
Located in Lake Placid, Essex County, New York, North Country School is a junior co-educational boarding and day school offering a traditional curriculum for children in grades 4-9.
Our students come from diverse backgrounds and cultures, and they are instructed by dedicated, multi-talented adults who teach, live with, and care for them. North Country is primarily boarding, but does enroll day students and five-day boarders.
Qualified children are admitted without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, or national origin. North Country School seeks to enroll students who are capable of being engaged in the classroom, the outdoors, the arts, and the social community.
The school provides a challenging academic curriculum for children of average or above average intelligence. With its emphasis on progressive education, the school is also successful with gifted students and children with different learning styles.
Boarding and Day Programs for boys and girls in Grades 4-9:
- Full boarding (including weekends) and 5-day boarding
- Day Programs for boys and girls grades 4-9
- Junior School
- Secondary School Placement Program
- Arts Program
- Learning Lab for academic support
- English as a Second Language for international students
• THINK Global School (TGS) is an IB-authorized traveling high school. There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• THINK Global School provides high school students with a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• We offer students ages 14-18 from the U.S. and around the globe the opportunity for a life-changing journey. Students explore the world, studying in three new international cities each academic year.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 20 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• TGS has been authorized as an official IB World School by the International Baccalaureate Organization, and is accredited by the U.S.-based Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
TGS's Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
- 2017-18: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
- 2016-17: Canada, Morocco & Peru
- 2015-16: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
- 2014-15: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
- 2013-14: India, Tanzania, Japan
- 2012-13: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
- 2011-12: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
- 2010-11: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!"
- TGS Residential Advisor
• International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program for Grades 11-12
The school year consists of three terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Located in Amenia, Dutchess County NY, The Kildonan School is an accredited, co-educational day and boarding school for children and teenagers with dyslexia and language-based learning differences.
Only 90 miles north of New York City, we offer educational programs for elementary, middle and high school students (Grades 2-12). Boarding programs are available for students in grades 7-12, with 5-day & 7-day options available.
Our mission is to empower students with dyslexia by increasing their self-esteem and motivation. Students often come to us from educational experiences where they struggled to find success because that environment did not recognize their potential and/or know how to meet their needs.
Kildonan uses a pure Orton-Gillingham approach, which is an instructional approach intended primarily for use with persons who have difficulty with reading, spelling, and writing of the sort associated with dyslexia.
NYMA is a leadership centered, coed, college prep boarding school in the Hudson River Valley of New York, about 50 miles north of NYC. NYMA has been education future leaders of business, industry and politics for over 100 years.
NYMA prepares students for the challenges of college. By the time they graduate, NYMA cadets will have had access to: a variety of meaningful leadership experiences; a robust curriculum geared toward 21st century priorities (Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking and Communication.); and a solid core of lifetime fitness and outdoor learning skills. These are the intangibles that make NYMA a unique educational experience.