Evangelical boarding schools in USA: Evangelical Christian school in New York State for U.S. citizens & international students. Private boarding school in Orange County NY for high school students, college prep school for grades 8-12, Bible-based programs for boys & girls in Hudson Valley NY..
Chapel Field Christian School: Chapel Field Christian School is a nondenominational, evangelical, K-12 co-ed Christian school that provides boarding for Grades 8-12. Located in Pine Bush NY, in the Hudson Valley, 90 minutes north of New York City, we are accredited by the National Association of Private Schools, and incorporated under the University of the State of New York.
Our high school students have the opportunity to take AP & College courses as well as Regents classes.
Evangelical, Bible-based Academic Programs: Boarding for Students in Grades 8-12. Academic subjects include:
- Social Studies
- Biblical Studies
- Health & PE
- Elective courses
High School Grades 9 to 12:
IB Diploma/Certificate (16-19 years old)
US High School Diploma (13-19 years old)
Prep Courses (13-19 years olds, to strengthen the student's English level and confidence for full-time academic study in English).
Situated in New Lebanon, a town in Columbia County NY, Darrow School is a co-educational college preparatory boarding & day school for students in Grades 9-12. We provide a challenging, hands-on college preparatory curriculum with a student/teacher ratio of 5:1.
At Darrow, we are dedicated to serving students with diverse backgrounds and abilities, building on each student’s individual talents and interests to inspire enduring confidence for success in college and life.
Darrow’s student residences offer a cozy, home-like setting. Most student rooms are doubles, and in addition to sharing a room, each student gets in the habit of neatening up to pass room inspection.
Located on a secure 365-acre campus, we have 26 school and boarding buildings, playing fields, extensive hiking and cross-country ski trails, ponds, sheep pastures, orchards, marshlands, and an expansive forest.
• The Academy of the Holy Family (AHF) is an accredited Catholic day and boarding high school for American and international young women in Grades 9-12.
• Our school is located in Baltic, a town in the state of Connecticut in the New England region of north-eastern USA (approximately 2 hours from Boston and 2,5 hours from NYC).
• Our mission is to provide young women with a strong sense of Christian values and a challenging academic program empowering each individual to reach her spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. We welcome new students throughout the year.
• Owned and operated by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Our Lady, Mother of the Church, we have a rich tradition of educating young women in excellence for over 130 years.
• Young women have opportunities to thrive in this nurturing atmosphere, allowing them to reach their full spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. Our graduates attend a wide range of colleges and universities across the country.
• College Preparation, Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses are available.
• Students attend small, family like classes taught by dedicated religious and lay staff.
• Subjects include: Religion; English; Mathematics; Science; Foreign Language; Social Studies; Fine Arts; Computer; Family Studies; Physical Education. ESL English is offered for our international students.
• We provide boarding for both American and international students.
Situated in Houghton, Allegany County in western NY state, Houghton Academy is a Christian boarding and day school enrolling students in Grades 6-12.
Most boarding students at Houghton Academy live in one of the two residence halls. Both dorms offer a secure, traditional residential setting. Two students most often share a room, there are shared common areas for relaxation and recreation, and the buildings are staffed by full-time employees.
An alternative to or traditional dorms is found in three Staff Houses we own close to school. These homes serve as the full-time, traditional residences of our employees families, but each house has been configured to accommodate students.
Located in Lake Placid, Essex County, New York, North Country School is a junior co-educational boarding and day school offering a traditional curriculum for children in grades 4-9.
Our students come from diverse backgrounds and cultures, and they are instructed by dedicated, multi-talented adults who teach, live with, and care for them. North Country is primarily boarding, but does enroll day students and five-day boarders.
Qualified children are admitted without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, or national origin. North Country School seeks to enroll students who are capable of being engaged in the classroom, the outdoors, the arts, and the social community.
The school provides a challenging academic curriculum for children of average or above average intelligence. With its emphasis on progressive education, the school is also successful with gifted students and children with different learning styles.
Boarding and Day Programs for boys and girls in Grades 4-9:
- Full boarding (including weekends) and 5-day boarding
- Day Programs for boys and girls grades 4-9
- Junior School
- Secondary School Placement Program
- Arts Program
- Learning Lab for academic support
- English as a Second Language for international students
The Stony Brook School, located in Stony Brook (50 miles East of NYC), on the beautiful north shore of Long Island, New York, is a college preparatory, co-educational boarding and day school for grades 7-12.
SBS is home to approximately 180 boarders every year. Our desire is for our students to learn and grow as they live together in a safe and comfortable community. There are currently 7 single-gender residential halls that house our boarding students and approximately 14 to 15 faculty families.
Students are trained to be leaders with integrity and virtue. The Stony Brook School offers an academic program that is challenging, comprehensive, and that recognizes the interconnected-ness of academic disciplines. Students are encouraged to ask questions, to think independently, and to write well.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.