Private tutoring services in Palm Beach County, FL: In-home tutors in Boca Raton for elementary, middle & high school students. College tutoring services & in-house tuition. SAT, ACT, LSAT & PSAT exam preparation. Home tutor service & homework help for English, math & science.
Parliament Tutors: Based in Boca Raton in Palm Beach County, Parliament Tutors offers a premier private tutoring and test preparation service. As well as serving Boca Raton, Parliament Tutors also serves all of Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties. We offer tutoring for K-8, high school and college students in subjects that include Math, Science and English. We cater for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target scores.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our private tutors cover all academic subjects and standardized tests and are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields. Each lesson with Parliament Tutors draws upon an individualized lesson plan, geared to meet the particular needs of each student.
Academic Tutoring & Test Preparation Services:
- K-8 Tutoring
- High School Tutoring
- College Course Help
- ESL & Languages
- PSAT / SAT / SAT II / ACT / AP Exam Preparation
- GRE / GMAT / LSAT / MCAT Preparation
Academic tutoring programs include:
- A customized lesson plan to meet your specific needs
- Private or small group tutoring
- Access to Parliament Online where you can communicate with your tutor in-between sessions online
- Lesson packages offering discounted rates of personalized instruction from the most qualified and personable tutors in the industry, all in the comfort of your home
• A leading actor in soccer player development, Paris Saint-Germain Academy has launched the world’s first and only Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in South Florida for student-athletes who dream of playing soccer at the professional level.
• For athletes who want to combine the best soccer programming with an outstanding academic preparation, the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro also partners with North Broward Preparatory School, a Nord Anglia Education school, to deliver a unique option for players to pair their unmatchable pro soccer development at the Pro Academy with an internationally recognized middle and high school in the ideal location of South Florida.
• All student-athletes perform at the highest level in their training sessions, competitions, academics, and daily life.
- One of the highest-rated college preparatory schools in the U.S., North Broward Preparatory School (Middle & High School) with 100% of graduates accepted to top universities worldwide. A wide range of 220 courses are available to meet students at all levels: ESL, College prep, Honors, AP, and IB.
- The Paris Saint-Germain player’s football development methodology directly delivered by official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro certified and UEFA licensed coaches.
- Top location and exceptional boarding life in the U.S. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale area (in proximity to two international airports).
- Full support with visa application.
NO SCHOLARSHIPS: Tuition fees start at 15,500 USD
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches
• Boarding life in a safe college-style environment (80-acre campus).
Great Heights Academy is a K-6 school for children with special needs in The Hammocks FL, part of the Miami-Dade County Area.
Our school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities, with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life, and social skills. With the cooperation of our teachers, parents, therapists and staff we are able to work in harmony to get each student the results we set out for.
The school provides services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities that may include, but are not limited to intellectual disorders, autism spectrum disorder, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), Asperger’s, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and other conditions associated with intellectual disabilities.
Academic Programs for Children in Kindergarten through 6th Grade:
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Individualized curriculum based on student’s needs
- 3:1 student to staff ratio (throughout the day)
- Core Curriculum (Math and Language Arts) taught on a 1:1 ratio
- Highly qualified certified teachers
- Specially trained staff
- Spacious classrooms with integrated technology throughout
- SMART Board Technology
- On site speech, occupational, physical, and behavior therapists
- Music, Art, Karate, Physical Education, Dance, and Cooking
The Tabernacle Christian School (TCS) in Sarasota, Sarasota County on the south-western coast of FL, is an accredited, non-profit, interdenominational school offering classes K3 - 8th grade. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training. Our mission is to lead every student to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and develop the spirit, mind and body of each student to see life from a biblical point of view.
Our K5-8th Grade programs are accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). We are also members of Florida Academic Association of Non-Public Schools, the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the National Center for Education Statistics.
Solid Rock Community School (SRCS) is a not-for-profit college preparatory, private school for students in grades K-12 in Tarpon Springs in Pinellas County. As well as Pinellas County, our location is also convenient to Pasco and Hillsborough Counties. Our school features small class sizes and a low student-to-teacher ratio, allowing students to receive the attention they deserve. We are nationally accredited by the Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools and the National Association of Private Schools.
At Solid Rock Community School, we recognize that each child has different needs to be addressed and different qualities and strengths they naturally possess. Therefore, we do not believe there is only one way to educate a child. Through kinesthetic learning, reading, writing, and aural and verbal communication, we develop a school year which best accommodates the needs of the student.
Our dedicated and qualified staff provides a nurturing environment offering quality education and a low teacher-to-student ratio. Embracing diversity of background, culture, personalities, and thought, the school seeks to provide a life-altering opportunity to its students.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Located in Orlando in Orange County, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School is a private co-educational Catholic school and welcomes children in pre-kindergarten (from 3 years) through to 8th grade. As part of our programs, we offer an APEX program where students can choose from a wide range of electives, a PACE program for academic challenge and excellence as well as extensive arts and athletics programs. We have a 50-year tradition of excellence in education and we continue to uphold the traditions of the past while forging into the future.
We believe in teaching the "whole child." We attend to our students' spiritual development in all areas of learning: physical, social, emotional, and academic. We encourage our students' love of music, drama and art. We want them to play team sports and have daily recess. We want our students to love to learn.
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School uses both the Diocesan and the Florida Sunshine State’s Curriculum Standards as a basis of its curriculum. We are accredited by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and a 2007 Winner of the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award.
Catholic Education Programs from Pre-kindergarten (3 years) through 8th Grade:
- Preschool and Kindergarten programs
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Challenging curriculum with language arts, social studies, science, math, Spanish, technology and religion
- APEX program with a wide range of electives
- PACE program with tutoring and enrichment classes
- Athletics program
- Arts program