The Tabernacle Christian School: Located in Sarasota, Sarasota County on the south-western coast of FL, The Tabernacle Christian School (TCS) is an accredited, non-profit, interdenominational school offering classes K3 - 8th grade. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training. We are a Christian school that offers high academic and spiritual standards to families in the Sarasota - Bradenton area. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our K5-8th Grade programs are accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). We are also members of Florida Academic Association of Non-Public Schools, the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the National Center for Education Statistics.
- K3 - 8th Grade education programs
- Our educational program challenges students to strive to meet high academic standards.
- TCS students score above the national average on standardized achievement tests.
Crossroads School is a Christian-based private school conveniently located in Lakeland in Polk County, approximately halfway between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, FL. Crossroads School offers a moral-based education to students with varying backgrounds, needs, and goals in grades K-12th.
We aim to equip our students with the skills they need to be successful in society, and encourage our them to view their school and other students with respect, honor, and integrity. We assist parents in developing the character of their children by nurturing and teaching respect and responsibility through our unique education program.
Our academic programs are taught with a moral foundation and perspective so that our students develop into productive citizens and learn to apply values of character and integrity to all aspects of their lives. Transcripts and grades are accepted by public and private schools, and also by colleges for transfer and graduation.
Crossroads School has membership with the Coalition of McKay Scholarship Schools.
Corbett Preparatory School of IDS in North Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL, is a fully accredited independent private school offering PreK3 through to 8th grade programs including the International Baccalaureate program of study for all students. As a National Department of Education Blue Ribbon Award school, all children experience learning in a dynamic, caring and highly academic environment focused on excellence and developing a positive self-concept.
The vision for all students at Corbett Prep is to accelerate learning by creating a brain-friendly environment that is: Joyful and Challenging, Stimulating and Productive, Nurturing with High Standards and High Expectations, and includes Ethical Conduct, and Dignity and Respect for all.
Brickhouse Academy in Sarasota on the south western coast of FL, is a private college preparatory school offering Elementary, Middle and High School programs from Kindergarten through to Grade 12. At Brickhouse Academy, students achieve intellectual, emotional, social and moral growth so that they are increasingly able to cope with life's problems where they gain concern and respect for others, self-confidence and an understanding of global responsibilities. We offer private and group tutoring in all subjects and individualized academic programs.
Each unique student brings to the classroom his / her own strengths and weaknesses in learning. The make-up of each classroom varies, according to the needs of the students. Each year, the curricula reflects material that will be covered, with some variations. All subjects incorporate Diagnostic-Prescriptive teaching which includes teaching techniques from Landmark School and Orton-Gilingham.
A variety of teaching approaches are applied to each lesson to accommodate the wide variety of learning styles exhibited by our students. Survey, Questions, Review, Repetition, and Recitation are essential in all studies.
- Kindergarten through to Grade 12 education programs
- Private and group tutoring
- Individualized academic programs
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- After school program
- Summer school
- Small class sizes
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Honors and dual enrollment courses
Sheridan Hills Christian School (SHCS) in Hollywood, South Florida, is an accredited, college preparatory, Christian-based school serving infants, children and teens from 18 months through 12th grade. SHCS offers excellent coaching for students with academic achievement, spiritual development, social maturity, and physical skills.
Our philosophy leads us to value discovery and thoughtfulness as central to learning. Homework, information gathering, and practice exercise are employed only in the service of a higher goal; that students discover and fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
SHCS is accredited with: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS); Association of Christian Schools (ACSI); Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS); Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC).
International Bilingual Montessori School is a private, independent and non-sectarian bilingual (English / Spanish) school located in Miami in Miami-Dade County in south-east Florida. Our school is easily accessible from areas including Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami and West Dade. Our Montessori program offers a curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-Kindergarten / Kindergarten and Lower Elementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades).
Established in 1989, International Bilingual Montessori School specializes, and is strongly committed in providing educational excellence to children through a bilingual academic program in English and Spanish. Our school is open year-round, from 7:15 am to 6:00 pm. The academic school year runs from August to May. Summer sessions (during June and July) are also available.
At our school, we look at each individual child as a unique person possessing the ability to learn, love and live; encouraging them to express their feelings and develop an autonomous person, competent in all areas of life.
Our student-teacher ratios are exceptional, well above private school standards. Many of our young graduates are accepted in gifted programs around the nation.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.