The Tabernacle Christian School: Located in Sarasota, Sarasota County on the south-western coast of FL, The Tabernacle Christian School (TCS) is an accredited, non-profit, interdenominational school offering classes K3 - 8th grade. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training. We are a Christian school that offers high academic and spiritual standards to families in the Sarasota - Bradenton area. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our K5-8th Grade programs are accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). We are also members of Florida Academic Association of Non-Public Schools, the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the National Center for Education Statistics.
- K3 - 8th Grade education programs
- Our educational program challenges students to strive to meet high academic standards.
- TCS students score above the national average on standardized achievement tests.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student
The Donahue Academy of Ave Maria is a Private K-12 Classical School in the Catholic Tradition serving Ave Maria and the greater Naples areas of South Florida. At the Donahue Academy we strive to Provide a Classical Education which is structured and integrated, not only the transmission of knowledge but also the integration and synthesis of information. Our curriculum focuses on the acquisition of knowledge through reading by focusing whenever possible on original texts and classics.
Sunset Sudbury School is a non-profit, K-12 private school in Davie, Broward County in the South Florida metro area. It is a self-directed, democratic learning environment where children have the time and space to find and develop their own passions. Students ages 4 to 19 can attend. While we do not segregate students by age or any other characteristic, our students are in the traditional age ranges for kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school. Applications for admission are accepted year-round.
We provide an intense program and rigorous curriculum for students. There are no required courses. Courses are limited only by the students' interests and their willingness to meet the practical challenges entailed in investigating, arranging, and managing experiences, instruction, or research on the topics they choose. Students regulate their school day and design individual curricula suitable to their interests.
- K-12 education based on the Sudbury model where students from preschool through high school age explore subjects of their choice freely, in their own unique ways and at their own pace. Our curriculum is limited only by our students' imagination.
- After-school care will be available to students from 3:30pm to 5:30pm only upon special request and arrangements made in advance.