Ducasse Education, Paris:
Master the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil (near Paris), as well as in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary arts school in France, run by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse. We provide intensive year-round and summer culinary programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professionals chefs seeking excellence in continuing education. With programs in the English or French language, our quality courses attract students from around the world, and combine theory with plenty of hands-on training. In our longer programs, students also have the opportunity to take part in an internship in an authentic French restaurant. Ducasse Institute Argenteuil is a world-class hub of culinary excellence, and its instructors share expertise with a revolutionary hands-on approach to offer market-ready competencies.
• Ducasse Education is run by Alain Ducasse - the world-famous and award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Our team of top-level chef instructors aim to pass on his culinary knowledge and expertise to every aspiring student and professional chef that participates in our intensive culinary programs.
• This is the same knowledge and expertise that has created the long list of Michelin starred restaurants which boast the Louis XV in Monaco, the Plaza Athenée in Paris and the Dorchester in London, as well as 25 other restaurants in 8 countries across the world!
• Benefit from the highest levels of professionalism and build a great culinary career anywhere around the world. You will learn the most advanced skills and rewarding practices in the fields of culinary arts and pastry arts.
• We keep our class sizes to a maximum of 12 students to ensure individual attention and plenty of hands-on training.
• You have the opportunity to gain unique professional experience within a French restaurant through our internship programs.
• You will be taught educational content that enables you to meet the highest levels of industry expectations.
• On successful graduation, you will have professional recognition and greatly-enhanced employment prospects.
We teach you the ultimate culinary skills and the best approach to international contemporary cuisine.
Our courses also cover in-depth knowledge of products, appropriate preparation methods and techniques, nutritional value, seasonal availability, health and safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
Professional Culinary Arts Programs:
• Culinary Arts Diploma: 5-month skills-building training + 3-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English or French)
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma: 3-month skills-building training + 3-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English only)
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year culinary arts & management program (taught in English & French, with two 5-month internships)
Pastry Arts Programs:
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts: 3-year degree program (taught in English or French). Includes two 5-month internships + final year project.
• French Pastry Arts Diploma Program: 5.5-months training & 2-month internship (taught in English)
• Superior Pastry Arts Diploma Program: 2-months training & 1-month optional internship (taught in English)
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts: 2-months training & 1-month internship (taught in English)
• French Bakery Arts Program: 2-months training & a 1-month optional internship (taught in English)
• French Pastry Campus: 2-months training & a 1-month optional internship (taught in English)
"This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way."
- Paschalis, Cyprus, Chef
"It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 41 rue de l'Abbé Ruellan / 95100 Argenteuil, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.