Learn French in France: French schools in Lyon, language immersion programs, intensive French courses for adults, young students, TCF, TEF exam preparation classes, French cooking holiday, culinary vacation in Europe, French cookery lessons
Nacel International: Nacel International in Lyon, east-central France is a French language school. We offer a range of French courses for students over the age of 16 including intensive French classes and exam preparation courses. Our French Cuisine courses allow you to combine French language learning with French cooking. Our courses last for four weeks or more and are available all year round.
Studying at our French language school in Lyon will allow you to be fully immersed in the French language. We offer you high quality classes, many leisure activities and beautiful places for you to enjoy. Our French courses start with a language test which enables teachers to determine the participant's level on arrival. All teachers are highly qualified to teach French as a foreign language.
Lyon is a beautiful city with a rich cultural life. It is the second-largest metropolitan area in France after Paris. As a UNESCO world heritage site, Lyon has over 2000 years of history imprinted on its streets and monuments. Discover the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière as well as the Saint-Jean Cathedral, enjoy the Croix Rousse area, get lost in the huge and wonderful Parc de la Tête d'Or and so many other worth seeing things are waiting for you... Lyon is also the gastronomic capital of France, so take the time to try some specialities in our warm welcoming restaurants called “bouchons”!
Come and enjoy cultural events and performances throughout the summer period, for example the Fourvière festival which has become one of the main international festivals. The festival usually takes place in the Roman amphitheatres of Fourvière and the programme includes theatre, dance, concerts and cinema. Thousands of people travel to Lyon every year for this event.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera - Summer 2024
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.
Come and study and practise French for 50 hours per week and stay at the beautiful Château Correnson situated in Saint-Geniès-de-Comolas a village in the Rhône Valley,
at the crossroads between Provence and Languedoc. Nearby are Avignon (airport, TGV train station, 20 minutes away by car), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (10 minutes), Nîmes (40 minutes) all of which are known for their festivals, Roman vestiges or vineyards.
The property is surrounded with stone walls and also comprises a vineyard outside the walls. A local wine grower makes our own wine (Côtes du Rhône and Lirac appelation).
Our original method and our programmes meet your needs. Our philosophy of teaching : to make the communication a pleasure for all the students who trust in us and to associate the French language with a human positive experience. We know that the French learning constitutes for you an enormous personal investment for you. We would like to express you all our admiration and respect.
Our predecessor transformed the château into a hotel-restaurant. Before 1989, it used to be a wine estate. The rectangular courtyard, with a fountain, a well and a fish pond, is surrounded by distinct buildings.
Residential French courses for adults
Study and practise French 50 hours per week and and more…
The courses are organised from 9h to 17h30 = 30 hours per week
*The teaching, systematic, depends on your requirements.
*The Monday morning test is basis of the studying contents.
*The groups size differs from 2 to 4 students.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.