Travel Schools in UK: Apollo training online, CRS consultant training, airline reservation courses, Galileo certification courses for travel agency & tourism industry professionals, IATA global distribution systems courses in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia...
Galileo - Computer Reservations System: Owned by Travelport, Galileo is a highly-popular Computer Reservations System (CRS) used by airlines and travel agents worldwide. Known as Apollo in North America and Japan, it is used to store and retrieve information, and conduct all transactions related to travel, such as airline reservations, car rental, and booking of train travel, cruises, and hotel rooms.
Galileo / Apollo Training Courses: There are a wide range of classroom-based and online Galileo training courses available. Ensure that the course you complete is fully compliant with the IATA's GDS (International Air Transport Association's Global Distribution System) requirements.
The Galileo / Apollo reservation systems enable travel agents to: - Check availability and details of every scheduled flight in the world - Encode and decode every airport, city, airline and equipment type in the world - Sell seats - Issue tickets - Print out itineraries
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in design.
• We offer a range of accredited courses for UK & international students at Bachelor Degree and Master Degree level. Subjects include Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, and Interior Architecture & Design.
• With start dates every February, June & October, you can register at any time and from anywhere in the world.
• So far, we have enrolled students from over 70 countries worldwide.
• IDI is a collaborative partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s best modern universities. Students on our bachelor and master degree courses are registered with the university, and the certification received on completion of your studies is awarded by the University of Hertfordshire.
• IDI is also approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards, and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA). We are the UK's leading provider of online courses in art & design that lead to qualifications on the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
• Our online courses enable you to study for a UK qualification from wherever you are in the world. They provide a flexible, affordable means of learning, which can be combined with work, study or family commitments.
Student Review: "I genuinely love studying with IDI. I love the course and the dynamics among students (my classmates) and my tutors." - Vittorio
TYC GIS Group is a consulting firm that specialises in training individuals, companies and public organizations in GIS (Geographic Information System) technologies.
Through GisCourse, we provide a range of online GIS training courses to students around the world. Focused on different areas and levels, our courses include training in ArcGIS, the information systems software used for working with cartography and geographic information.
Our courses are aimed at students and professionals related to engineering, architecture, biology, geography, geology and environmental sciences interested in the applications of geographic information systems in their present or future professional activities. We have trained hundreds of professionals and students from Europe, Central America, South America and Africa.
We offer online training using our virtual learning platform (available 24 hours) with access to course contents, exercises, discussion forums and additional content, and real time support provided by the instructor.
Our multidisciplinary training team consists of experts in the sector that carry out their professional activity in the same area as the training courses they teach.
Online GIS Training Courses focused on different areas and levels:
- ArcGIS 10.x Training Course - Beginner Level
- ArcGIS 10.x Training Course - Advanced Level
- Specialist Training Course in ArcGIS 10.x (Beginner and Advanced Level)
- Specialist Training Course in ArcGIS 10.x applied to Environmental Management
- Specialist Training Course in ArcGIS 10.x applied to Geology and Mining
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
A Computer Reservations System (CRS) is a computerized system used by airlines and travel agencies to store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel. Some of the most widely-used CRS systems include Amadeus, Galileo / Apollo, Sabre and Worldspan. CRS systems that book and sell tickets for multiple airlines are also known as global distribution systems (GDS).
Although CRS systems were originally used exclusively for airline reservations, they are now used to organize car rental, booking of train travel, ferries, cruises, and hotel room reservations. Users of CRS systems include airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly.
There are a wide range of online and classroom-based CRS training courses. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of a particular CRS as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
• Are you searching for distance learning candle making classes? Learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio with The Candle Academy. Enrol in one of our individual courses, or take all 10 in the Ultimate Candle Package.
• Taught by Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world - our candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career or a rewarding hobby.
• Located on the French Riviera in the South of France as well as in Stuart on Florida's Atlantic Coast, The Candle Academy also offers premium on-site candle making classes.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow exactly the same curriculum as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person in France.
• Our correspondence candle making courses are taught via email correspondence in English or French, with online access to our expert tutor. Your work will be expertly assessed through photos and your test answers returned by email.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit from this profession.
Student Testimonials: "Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and thats exactly what I got." - G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candlemakng could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips." - Y. Tran, Brazil