Summer programs in Greece: Study abroad summer theater programs, performing arts/ drama courses, workshops, immersion Greek language courses for adults, summer programs in Athens for university/ college students, international students, Americans, high school students 2019. Study abroad in Italy, Spain, France, Germany..
Hydrama Theatre & Arts Centre offers a two-week intensive Greek theatre course, as well as general theatre and drama summer programs for theatre professionals, actors, teachers, classics or drama students (adults of all ages, 18 years+).
Established in 1999, and run by experienced theatre practitioners, Hydrama offers participants a unique opportunity to train, rehearse and perform in a Greek amphitheatre on the beautiful and cosmopolitan island of Hydra (just one hour by sea from Athens).
"Acting to the Gods" is an intensive 2-week summer drama course. A maximum of 12 participants are selected for this course and we welcome a diversity of nationality, age and experience. A Certificate of Participation is awarded on successful completion of the course.
We also offer a range of summer theatre courses, workshops and training for anyone who is interested in setting up a course in Hydra. Courses are individually designed to meet participants’ requirements and combine theory with practice - as well as with leisure and cultural activities.
- "Acting to the Gods"
A 2-week intensive drama summer course now enrolling. The training methods taught are applicable and relevant to all forms of theatre.
- Theatre Study Courses, Workshops & Training including: Voice-work, Movement, Dance, Drama games, Improvisation, Character-building, Masks, Text analysis, Chorus-work. The origins and development of ancient Greek drama, Greek language & culture.
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you will need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises 100 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible throughout the year.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Madrid (Spain), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!" Michelle
Established in 2007 in Athens, Greece, The European Public Law Organization (EPLO) is an international organization dedicated to the creation and dissemination of knowledge in the area of public law. The EPLO operates a unique University called ELGS-European Law & Governance School which offers ndergraduate postgraduate and research degree programs as well as summer programs in Athens, Greece .
The Academy of European Public Law is an annual summer program. Founded in 1995, the Academy has been the oldest and most esteemed educational establishment of the EPLO, and the most representative of its mandate. This summer, you will have the opportunity to engage with world class academics for a series of lectures and seminars at Sounion Bay and the center of Athens, Greece.
The Comparative Law & Governance Summer School is a research-led summer program held each year in July. This summer, it will take place in Sounion Bay, Athens.
Migration Summer School is a one week program focusing on a state-of-the-art overview of contemporary migration in Europe and the challenges faced by migrants and refugees, in relation to social exclusion and integration.