How to become a cosmetologist in Idaho: Hair school in Boise area, full-time & part-time cosmetology program for beginners to beauty industry professionals. Esthetician training, hairdresser/ hair styling classes in Ada County ID.
Aveda Institute Boise: Aveda Institute Boise provides a comprehensive, 2000-hour Cosmetology Course at our school in West Bench, Ada County ID (just 10 minutes west of Downtown Boise). Our Cosmetology program can be taken as a full-time or part-time course, and features hands-on training methods.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our unique, salon-ready environment puts you behind the chair, behind the retail counter, even in the owner’s shoes—in direct contact with clients, for personal, practical experience.
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Idaho with in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, and make your tanning business dream a reality!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, we provide 1-day spray tan certification programs in Boise ID, which are held regularly at a leading hotel.
• We also offer online spray tan classes available to study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls and throughout Idaho and the U.S.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• We offer beginner to advanced level spray tan training certification programs. Whether you are brand new to the industry or if you are currently spray tanning and want to touch up on your knowledge & technique, we'll give you the practical tips you need.
• Learn flawless spray tan techniques, taught live by our team of experienced consultants.
• Learn the secrets of our top-level estheticians, hear insider marketing tips in the industry, and get valuable advice from successful salon owners.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom.
• Students who take the in-class Sunless 101 Spray Tan certification program receive full online access to our Sunless Masters advanced training for free!
"Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
• Achieve makeup artist certification in days and begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry!
• Located between Richardson and Garland, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of professional makeup artist certification programs, makeup workshops, and portfolio development to students in the North Dallas / Plano area.
• Suitable for students from beginner to advanced level, our comprehensive programs aim to equip you with the knowledge, practical skills, and tools you need to succeed as a professional makeup artist in the fields of Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional HD makeup kit and certification.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC Makeup School also offers professional make-up artist certification programs in Austin and Houston TX.
Student Review: "I might have walked into CMC Dallas an inexperienced makeup artist, but I am leaving with an incredible startup makeup and hair kit, knowledge about how to start my new career, new connections in the same industry, peers that I would call for help with any job, and new tip and tricks on how to protect my looks." - Lauren
Professional Makeup Artist Programs •Airbrush 101 (1 day)
•Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
•Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
•MUA PRO Program (4 days)
•The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
•Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
•Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
•Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
•Makeup Classes in Spanish
•Summer Teen Makeup Camps
•Portfolio Building Workshops
•Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes •Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
•Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
CRYSTAL WRIGHT LIVE is dedicated to helping aspiring makeup artists, hair stylists, fashion stylists and manicurists build successful careers working in print, video, film and television.
Crystal Wright has taught and inspired artists as an agent, author, mentor and coach for three decades. She believes that every freelance artist can turn their dream into a creative and financial success by transforming their artistry into a successful business enterprise, and she has helped thousands of artists do just that.
As President of the Crystal Agency she represented some of the most recognized freelance artists in the US and worked with celebrities such as Halle Berry, Pink, Tyra Banks, Denzil Washington and Alec Baldwin as well as corporate giants such as Nordstrom, United Airlines, Coke, 7-Up, The Sak, JC Penney, Neiman Marcus and many more.
Learn everything you need to know about building a powerful brand, marketing yourself, and Skyrocketing Your Confidence as a Freelance Artist.
––The Win Now Mentorship Program
––Packaging Your Portfolio: Marketing Yourself as a Freelance Makeup Hair and Fashion Stylist
––Business 101 for Freelancers
––Through The Book in 90 Days
––In The Zone with Crystal Wright
Gene Juarez Academy is a nationally accredited cosmetology school that provides beauty career training programs at schools in North Seattle and South Seattle. We provide Cosmetology, Manicuring, and Cosmetology Instructor Training Programs.
Our North Seattle school is situated in Mountlake Terrace, Snohomish County WA, and our South Seattle school is located in Federal Way, King County WA. Both schools are less than 30 minutes from Downtown Seattle.
The new Aveda Institute Las Vegas provides training for students interested in a career in cosmetology, esthiology and wellness services.
Aveda Education teaches, inspires, nourishes, refreshes and connects people who aspire to be great creative hair stylists and nurturing spa technicians.
We are a recruitment resource, developing students grounded in wellness, healing and social responsibility.
Because a business founded on caring for you and the Earth, using renewable resources and constructive environmental practices not only makes good sense financially, but, we believe, is the only sustainable path to the future.