French classes in West Hartford, CT area: French language tutor for adults, kids & teens, French immersion programs, DELF, DALF exam preparation. Private French lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, corporate French language training for business & companies.
French A la Carte School of French, West Hartford area: Serving the West Hartford area of Connecticut, French A la Carte School of French offers a variety of French classes and programs to children and adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We offer private French tutoring as well as semi-private and group classes that are available in the early morning, morning, lunchtime or evenings. Our classes are available to individuals and corporations and can be held in your office, at home or online (with Skype and screen sharing).
French Language Classes: - General French classes for beginner to advanced level: Our classes focus on the five components of language development, which include listening, reading comprehension, pronunciation, writing and oral communication skills.
- DELF, DALF, TCF Exam Preparation: The DELF "Diplome d'Etudes de Langue Francaise", the DALF, "Diplome Approfondi de Langue Francaise" are official qualifications awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify the competency of candidates from outside France in the French language.
The TCF "Test de Connaissance de Francais" is required for foreign students intending to enroll in a French university. - Customized French courses for Corporations (General, Business or Legal French): Our corporate French teachers will come to your company and prepare your professionals of all levels to communicate in French-speaking business environments. From basic communication skills to more advanced ones, we will train you to feel confident giving presentations in French and participating in business meetings with Francophone clients or business partners.
- Private or group French lessons for K-12 students: We offer remedial or supplemental French instruction based on your child’s curriculum (including home schooling), ranging from beginners to advanced French. We also offer preparation and review sessions for French language exams, such as AP French and SAT II French. - Online French classes via Skype: French A La Carte offers live classes over the Internet through videoconferencing using Skype (Free evaluation of the prospective student's knowledge of French)
Further French Language Programs: - Private / Semi-private French lessons: - Conversational French - Business French - French for Travelers - E-learning
For further information on our French classes in the West Hartford CT area, please e-mail us via our "Contact Us" page.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for U.S. and international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
ABC Languages - Arabic classes Fairfield County CT area
Courses / Programs
• If you live in the Fairfield County CT area and want to learn Arabic, taking private Arabic lessons with ABC Languages is the perfect solution for you!
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC provides one-to-one tutoring in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or other Arabic dialects to adults, teenagers and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
Fairfield County CT areas include: • Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Cos Cob, Danbury, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Green's Farms, Greenwich, Monroe, Milford, Naugatuck, New Canaan, New Fairfield, Newtown, Norwalk, Old Greenwich, Redding, Ridgefield, Riverside, Shelton, Sherman, Southport, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton (or Contact us about your area).
• Our tutors can come to your home, office or other location of your choice in CT, Westchester County NY, and The Bronx.
• All of our Arabic language teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers who are carefully hand-selected. Taking your specific goals and preferred learning style into account, they will create a customized curriculum for you.
• Learn at your own pace and schedule your classes around your other commitments! In addition, we offer corporate Arabic training to business professionals and companies.
• We also offer quality private instruction in a range of other second languages including: Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, English..
French4NYC is a French tutor specializing in helping New York professionals learn French for business, tourism and leisure. We offer private French classes for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced. Classes can be held at your home or office. We also offer a 12-hour accelerated French course. Our method is based on individualized learning, targeted lessons and real application of the French language.
Our classes do not include tedious repetition or boring drills. You will start speaking in full sentences from the first lesson. Our list of satisfied clients includes executives at GQ magazine, Cosmopolitan, Discover, American Airlines and other Fortune 500 Media and Finance companies.
• Based in Lisbon, Portugal, Falamos Portugues is a Portuguese language school providing quality online Portuguese lessons via Skype to students in Connecticut and throughout the United States, Canada and worldwide.
• We teach Portuguese to adults, college students, and high school teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We are happy to tailor a one-to-one online course to meet your specific needs.
• Our online Portuguese classes are flexible and convenient for students in Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Hartford, and throughout Connecticut and nationwide.
• Perhaps you need to learn Portuguese for professional purposes; or you have come to live in Portugal, or you simply want to learn Portuguese for pleasure.
• Whatever your motivation, you will develop an interest and appreciation of the Portuguese language and culture through our online classes.
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office from native speaking teachers in Portugal!
Student Review / Testimonial: "I have never learnt another language before, but thanks to my Portuguese lessons with Raquel I have been really impressed with my progress. This has given me the confidence to learn Portuguese and hopefully more languages in future!"
- Ben Grech, UK
English Online Classes near Hartford, Connecticut, provides one-on-one, ESL conversation and pronunciation lessons in “real time” using Skype, the free internet communication client. Classes are designed to fit your personal requirements and level. We teach all levels of English to business people, professionals, students, or anyone just needing to improve their skills.
• Learn French online in New Hampshire with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online French language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Manchester, Nashua, Concord and throughout New Hampshire and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced French language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your French language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of French, we can customize our one-on-one online French lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.