Learn French language in New York: French classes for adults in Manhattan, private French tutoring for kids / teens, intensive French for beginners to advanced learners. Conversational French classes online via Skype for students in Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Long Island NY..
ABC Languages NYC - Online French classes via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
French is a fun and rewarding language to learn, and can greatly improve your opportunities in the employment market.
Learn French in NY with ABC Languages, a leading provider of foreign language classes in NYC, NY & NJ. We offer quality group French classes and private tutoring at our language school in Chelsea near Midtown Manhattan / Penn Station, as well as Online French lessons for students across NY, Long Island and nationwide.
Our private online French lessons via Zoom / Skype enable you to learn French in your own home or work office.
Founded in 1997, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced - adults, college & high school students and kids ages 4+.
Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available to accommodate every busy schedule.
In addition, we provide corporate French language training to companies and organizations in NYC.
After English, French is the second most frequently taught language in the world. Spokean by about 75 million people worldwide, it is a key language for European markets. It still enjoys great prestige culturally.
Additional Languages Taught:
Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Japanese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Vietnamese, Korean and more.
Online French Lessons for Adults & Juniors Beginner to advanced level
- Group French classes for adults. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available.
- Private / Semi-private French lessons - can take place in your home or office
- Conversational French
- French for Travel
- French tutoring for kids & teens
- After-school French programs for elementary, middle & high school students
- Family French classes
- Corporate French language training onsite for organizations
- Survival French
- French Grammar
- Cross-cultural French programs
Located on East 60th Street, New York, we offer courses in the French language and culture for all levels and interests. Over 5,000 students study with us each year, and we look forward to having you among us!
We are the largest and oldest French language school in New York: in fact, we are one of the largest French schools in the world.
For over 100 years, FIAF has offered the highest-quality French instruction. We specialize in complete immersion, the best way to learn a new language. Our method is conversation-based and geared toward giving you the confidence to speak in real-life situations
We offer the finest French program in New York: our trained and experienced instructors are all native-French speakers, and we have the widest variety of courses at all levels and interests at highly-competitive prices for adults and children.
Our classes, scheduled at various times during the day, never have more than 12 students to ensure a personalized, student-centered experience that gets you communicating in no time.
As well as our school in Manhattan, we also provide French language courses in Brooklyn NY, and Montclair NJ.
Situated on Lexington Avenue on Manhattan's Upper East Side, the French Language Salon provides a range of beginner to advanced level French language courses to adults, teens, children, and tots. In addition to our General French as a foreign language lessons for adults, we also offer Teen French (8-17 years), French for Children (3-9 years), and French for Tots (0-3 years). We also provide Private / One-on-one lessons, Business French, Test Preparation courses, and Refresher programs.
We offer a fresh approach to mastering the art of French conversation. With longstanding expertise in teaching French to every age group and ability level, we know how to engage students with thought-provoking content, language-rich visual aids, and easy-to-learn examples.
All of our instructors are native French speakers who are trained to take a special interest in each of their students. Learning a language should be more than memorizing vocabulary lists and completing verb tables. That’s why French Salon teachers develop understanding through meaningful conversation, rather than dry exercises.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Classes:
- General French classes for Adults (18+)
- Teen French (8-17 years)
- French for Children (3-9 years)
- French for Tots (0-3 years)
- Private French lessons
- Tutoring & French Test Prep
- French On-Location (activities & excursions)
- Business French
- French Refresher course
- French Grammar Review program
• Learn French in Manhattan: ABC Languages provides a range of beginner to advanced level French classes to adults, kids and teens at our popular school at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• We provide classic General French group classes during the day, in the evening, and at weekends. We also offer Private / Semi-Private French lessons that can take place in your home, office, or chosen location.
• Founded in 1997, we strive to provide top quality lessons, while also creating a multi-linguistic, multi-national atmosphere of students.
• Group classes, private lessons or corporate programs are also available in other languages including Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese, German, Polish, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, Korean, and more.
Student Review / Testimonial:
• "Nice folks - wide range of classes, and very friendly/ accommodating. I took a French class there a few years ago and had a great time - only reason I didn't continue was that I got busy with work. The owner, Elizabeth, seems to have a real passion for languages herself...She's a nice woman, too - you should at least give her a call to see how they can help you out with your language aspirations."
• Group French classes for adults. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available.
• Private / Semi-private French lessons - can take place in your home or office
• French intro/ travel crash course
• Private French tutoring for kids & teens
• After-school French programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Corporate French language training for businesses & organizations
• Cross-cultural French programs
• Online French lessons
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.