Find hospitality schools in East London UK: Hotel receptionist training, hotel reservations agent course. Hospitality management school in Tower Hamlets area offering online & onsite hospitality industry training.
Reception Academy: Based in East London, close to Liverpool St Station, Reception Academy provide on-site and online hotel and hospitality training courses to English speaking students from around the world. Our students are trained in accordance with 5 star brand standards of international hotels.
Our London Training Centre located at 16 Brune Street, E1 7NJ, approximately five (5) minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station and Aldgate East. Whitechapel over ground is nearby as well as a various bus routes heading towards the City.
We are a specialist vocational sixth College in South Croydon offering outstanding experiences and nationally recognised qualifications. Recent Ofsted inspections and local reports indicate clearly that we are now offering the best education and training of any College in the surrounding boroughs.
Situated in Feltham, West London (just 13 miles west of Central London on the Piccadilly Line), West London School of Beauty provides a range of Beauty Therapy and Holistic Diploma courses to students from the surrounding area and all over the world.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality beauty / holistic training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes.
This ensures individual attention within a relaxed professional atmosphere designed to meet our students' individual needs. We also provide courses at our training centre in Barnes, Southwest London.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative and guarantee you an exceptionally high standard of training by fully qualified tutors, so whichever course you choose you can do so in complete confidence that it will be delivered by highly professional staff in small class sizes, in surroundings that are conducive to learning.
We offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and gel nail qualification.
Our courses are fully accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists, as well as Associated Beauty Therapists.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Distance Learning Centre, in Sunderland, North East England, is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses in the UK. We offer more than 200 distance learning courses covering a wide variety of subjects which you can study at your own pace from home or work. With our popular combination of supported open learning and innovative course materials, students are guaranteed an exceptional learning experience.
The majority of courses that we offer lead to accredited awards or qualifications issued through a national awarding body. All of the awards and qualifications are accredited according to the levels defined by The National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the level itself identifies the level of difficulty that has been achieved. All accredited awards & qualifications will be set at a level equivalent to that listed on the NQF or QCF.
Our experienced staff are dedicated to the success of our students and offer invaluable support every step of the way.
AbFab Beauty Training Academy, based in Waterlooville, Hampshire on the south coast of England (approx. 8 miles north of Portsmouth), are a private training provider for beauty therapy, nail technology and holistic therapies. Our lecturers are all professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the beauty therapy business and can boast over twenty years teaching experience at the highest level. AbFab realise the secret to achievement starts with the environment in which we learn. To that end AbFab have created and designed a unique relaxed teaching program to benefit the learner. Our courses are centred around small groups for maximum learner/lecturer contact, a detail AbFab believe is essential for the learner. AbFab is an approved VTCT centre, this means you can be assured of the highest quaility training due to the strict guidelines of the countries leading awarding body.
AbFab construct their courses to suit the learner and their objectives/goals.We realise each learner has an individual learning need, AbFab's unique training program allows a 'work/life balance' giving you the opportunity to train in the time that suits you.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT