Training courses in London, UK: Business & management courses in Waltham Forest, certificate & diploma programmes in engineering, IT, computing & teacher training. Undergraduate & postgraduate education in England for UK & international students.
Sir Winston Churchill Academy & College: Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate and diploma undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College students will be ready to take their place in a complex and changing world which requires increasingly sophisticated practical, critical and theoretical understanding.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses: A wide range of courses are provided in areas including business, education and finance (with language support). Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. - HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year course - HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year course (Unless candidate has an exemption with an equivalent of a HNC)
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year course (But is usually combined with another course) - Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management: 1 year course (But is usually combined with another course) - PGC (Postgraduate Certificate) / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year course (But is usually combined with another course)
- PGD (Postgraduate Diploma) in Management: 1 year course
- PGC (Postgraduate Certificate) / Masters in Sustainable Project Management: 1 year course (but must be combined with another course) - HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Computing (Level 4): 1 year course - HND (Higher National Certificate) in Computing (Information Technology): 1 year course - HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Health and Social Care (Level 3): 1 year course - HND (Higher National Diploma) in Health and Social Care (Level 4): 1 year course
- HND in Health and Social Care (Level 5): 1 year course - Railway Engineering –Diploma & Advanced Diploma: 1 year course
- HNC (Higher Professional Diploma) in Engineering –Level 4: 1 year course - Advanced Diploma in Environmental Studies: 1 year course
- PGD (Post Graduate Diploma) in Environmental Studies: 1 year course - PTLLS – Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector: Only EU but can be offered to international students with other courses and is part of CTLLS and DTLLS
- CTLLS – Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector: 10-12 month course - DTLLS – Postgraduate Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector: Normally a 2 year course, unless there are exemptions - Basic Certificate in English (Levels 1 & 2): May be offered as a pre-sessional course on a 1-2 term period (depending on English proficiency)
Progression Routes: We offer excellent academic pathways for a variety of professions. Through our networks and partnerships, we are able to help you manage your academic career. Starting with your English Language needs. we will support you to achieve success in your chosen field of study. In addition, we provide undergraduate programmes and post graduate programmes of study that are tailor to your needs.
Additionally: - Pre-Access Course: 3 months intensive study programme
- 6 Months ESOL Programme or IELTS Pathway: Academic English and Life in the UK - Access to Higher Education Programme: 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
- Short Courses & Certificated Programmes: 1 or 2 Week Programmes
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.
Located in Salisbury, south east Wiltshire in the south of England, approximately 80 miles from London and 23 miles north of Southampton, Wiltshire College Salisbury offers a unique blend of education and training to individual students and businesses throughout south Wiltshire and beyond. Whilst many of our students study full time at the College, an even greater number study with us part-time in their schools, work places, in community facilities, at Wiltshire College Salisbury. The focus of our business is in providing a high quality, relevant range of courses and training which meet the needs of our community.
For many of our students their time at Salisbury is the bridge to achieving their goals and every year we celebrate their success - whether at Graduation in the splendour of the Cathedral, at work, at school or at our awards night, we recognise the achievements of our students and the pleasure we have gained from working them. Come and see why 9 out of 10 students would recommend Wiltshire College Salisbury to a friend and why Ofsted consider the way we look after our students as “outstanding”.
Fulltime and Parttime Further and Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in Business, Computing, Construction, Engineering, Media, Art and Design, Performing Arts, Administration, Higher Education, Health Care, Sport, Travel and Toursim and many more. We welcome international students.
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
Oxford College International (OCI) in Park Royal, northwest London, is a private, accredited International College offering certificate and diploma courses in IT, Healthcare and Accountancy to UK and International Students. OCI prides itself in the quality of the lectures and has trained thousands of students since 1996.
We are accredited by well respected awarding bodies such as OCR, EDI, ABE, ABP, OTHM, BCS, IAM, IAB, Ascentis and are a listed training provider for CIMA and ACCA accountancy bodies and Edexcel through a third party arrangement.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Management
- Computers and IT
- Health and Social Care
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Pitman Training Milton Keynes is located in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in south-east England within easy access of transport links to London, Northampton and Bedfordshire. Pitman Training has a long and proud history that began with one shorthand school in 1870. Today with more than 100 independent Pitman Training Centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, we are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company.
We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Accountancy, Business, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family.
- Secretarial Training
- Accountancy Training
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Sage Line 50
- Basic Book-keeping