Training courses in London, UK: Business & management courses in Waltham Forest, certificate & diploma programmes in engineering, IT, computing & teacher training. Undergraduate & postgraduate education in England for UK & international students.
Sir Winston Churchill Academy & College: Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate and diploma undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College students will be ready to take their place in a complex and changing world which requires increasingly sophisticated practical, critical and theoretical understanding.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses: A wide range of courses are provided in areas including business, education and finance (with language support). Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. - HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year course - HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year course (Unless candidate has an exemption with an equivalent of a HNC)
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year course (But is usually combined with another course) - Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management: 1 year course (But is usually combined with another course) - PGC (Postgraduate Certificate) / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year course (But is usually combined with another course)
- PGD (Postgraduate Diploma) in Management: 1 year course
- PGC (Postgraduate Certificate) / Masters in Sustainable Project Management: 1 year course (but must be combined with another course) - HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Computing (Level 4): 1 year course - HND (Higher National Certificate) in Computing (Information Technology): 1 year course - HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Health and Social Care (Level 3): 1 year course - HND (Higher National Diploma) in Health and Social Care (Level 4): 1 year course
- HND in Health and Social Care (Level 5): 1 year course - Railway Engineering –Diploma & Advanced Diploma: 1 year course
- HNC (Higher Professional Diploma) in Engineering –Level 4: 1 year course - Advanced Diploma in Environmental Studies: 1 year course
- PGD (Post Graduate Diploma) in Environmental Studies: 1 year course - PTLLS – Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector: Only EU but can be offered to international students with other courses and is part of CTLLS and DTLLS
- CTLLS – Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector: 10-12 month course - DTLLS – Postgraduate Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector: Normally a 2 year course, unless there are exemptions - Basic Certificate in English (Levels 1 & 2): May be offered as a pre-sessional course on a 1-2 term period (depending on English proficiency)
Progression Routes: We offer excellent academic pathways for a variety of professions. Through our networks and partnerships, we are able to help you manage your academic career. Starting with your English Language needs. we will support you to achieve success in your chosen field of study. In addition, we provide undergraduate programmes and post graduate programmes of study that are tailor to your needs.
Additionally: - Pre-Access Course: 3 months intensive study programme
- 6 Months ESOL Programme or IELTS Pathway: Academic English and Life in the UK - Access to Higher Education Programme: 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
- Short Courses & Certificated Programmes: 1 or 2 Week Programmes
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
Located in the heart of Croydon in South London, University Centre Croydon (UCC) provides certificate and degree courses to UK and international students from around the world. Part of Croydon College, we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning experience that will enable you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations.
The degree courses delivered by UCC are offered in partnership with the University of Sussex, which is ranked in the top 20 UK universities and the world's top 2% of universities. UCC offers an outstanding combination of high-quality education, student support, excellent transport links and opportunities for a varied social life.
UCC is an excellent choice for university level education for overseas students. Only 15 minutes from Central London, we keep our class sizes small so that we can provide lots of individual attention. We are proud of our multi-cultural community.
Higher National Certificate Course:
- HNC in Business and Management
BA (Hons) Degree Courses
- Business and Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business and Finance
- Criminology, Psychology and Social Justice
- Design for Visual Communication
- Fashion Design and Production
- Fine Art
The London Academy for Higher Education occupies a unique position at the heart of the Olympic Village – London 2012, and is serving the growing industry needs for training and development. Offering a brilliant location, state-of-the-art training facilities, and recognised quality assurance, LAHE gives organisations the opportunity to develop and broaden the practical knowledge and skills of their staff.
Through courses which incorporate lectures, workshops, work experience, scenario planning and discussion groups we focus on the organisations exact business requirements. The London Academy for Higher Education is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for Independent Further and Higher Education.
Courses for further and higher education include BSc Accounting and Finance; BSc Accounting with Law/Law with Accounting; BSc Management; BSc Economics; BSc Business; PgD/MBA Business Administration; DMS in Strategic Management; Teacher Training; Information Technology; Law; Accounting; Bookkeeping; Travel Agency Management; Hotel Management; Health and Social Care.
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
Located in Islington, North London, The London School of Media Make-up is an established institution offering an intensive 3 month Diploma course for aspiring makeup artists interested in the film, television and fashion industries.
Our complete 3 month make-up diploma course covers a comprehensive range of subjects from basics, camouflage, fashion, period makeup and hair to casualty, character and prosthetics. Our aim is to teach the best talent to the highest level.
In addition to our flagship Diploma course, we also provide shorter term specialized makeup Certificate courses in fields that include Fashion Trends, Bridal Make-up, Contemporary Hair, and more.
Our school brings together award-winning tutors at the cutting edge of their specialist fields, working at the highest level of their profession.
Upon completion of the course, students are given contacts within the industry. When they graduate, we keep mentoring them throughout their career with our agency ‘London Media Make up’, providing professional freelance make-up and hair artists, designers, and assistants to all media sectors.
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.