Thai-Singapore International School:
Located in the Ladawan Village area of south-east Bangkok, Thai-Singapore International School (TSIS) provides internationally-accredited education to students in Nursery through Secondary school up to and including the Cambridge IGCSE, and the Cambridge International Certificate of Education (ICE) Award. With teaching and learning activities in English and Chinese, we implement a comprehensive curriculum issued by the globally-respected Singapore Ministry of Education to provide our students with the best education.
International School Curriculum:
English & Chinese language mainly used in teaching and learning activities.
Nursery and Kindergarten
Our curriculum is modelled on the challenging and rigorous Curriculum of Singapore which stresses academic excellence in teaching and learning.
By the end of their education in kindergarten, children should:
- Know what is right and what is wrong
- Be willing to share and take turns with others
- Be able to relate to others
- Be able to listen and speak with understanding
- Be comfortable and happy with themselves
- Have developed physical co-ordination and healthy habits
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school
The Primary Programme (P1 to P6)
Our Primary School Education offers an academic curriculum which is in line with the Singapore syllabus.
This ensures that students enrolled into TSIS are given the necessary grounding in the important core subjects, namely English, Chinese Language, Mathematics and Science.
To ensure students develop not just the mind but the body and spirit as well, our school also offers subjects such as Music, Art, Personal Social and Health Education, ICT and Physical Education.
The Secondary Programme (IGCSE)
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is the world’s most popular international curriculum, leading to globally recognized and valued Cambridge IGCSE qualifications.
Students preparing for IGCSE will be offered a wide range of IGCSE subjects grouped into five curriculum areas to choose from:
- Group I: Languages
- Group II: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Group III: Science
- Group IV: Mathematics
- Group V: Creative, Technical and Vocational
Cambridge International Certificate of Education (ICE) Award:
In TSIS, we encourage students to pursue the Cambridge ICE award. To qualify for Cambridge ICE award, students must:
- Sit for at least seven subjects selected from the five IGCSE curriculum areas.
- The seventh subject can be taken from any of the five subject groups.
- Obtain seven passes (Grade A* - G)..
- Include two (different) languages from Group I. English as a first or second language is a compulsory inclusion.
- One subject from each of Groups II, III, IV and V.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 1000 Moo 5, Srinakarin Road, Sumrong Nua, Muang, Samutprakan, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.