Kodai International Business School (KIBS):
Kodai International Business School (KIBS), is an Eco-friendly Business School located in Kodaikanal City, in Tamil Nadu state, South India, which is part of the American University of India (AUI). KIBS offers degree and post graduate degree programs in Management and related disciplines. It has signed up with the prestigious Madras University for the participatory courses (MBA) in Kodaikanal. KIBS also offers full time residential Management programs in partnership with the University of Madras.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program:
Students will study the first year MBA program in India, in partnership with the University of Madras, and the second year at Bradley University Campus, Illinois, USA (Twinning program), subject to meeting Bradley University’s admission criteria. Degree will be awarded by Bradley University, Illinois, USA.
- (1 year in India) 6 courses – 42 hours per course
- Micro Economics for Managers (Eco 1-606)
- Accounting controllership (Atg I-604)
- Financial Management (Fin I-622)
- Elective : Obtaining ,Analyzing, Appling Mktg information (Mtg I-640)
- Management Theory (Bma I-620)
- International Business (IB I-656)
At the MBA level, the foundation courses are required for students who do not have a Bachelor’s degree in business. They include ATG 505 (Financial Accounting), BMA I-542 (Legal Environment of Business), BMA-I 553 (Operations Management), ECO-I 506 (Microeconomics), FIN -I 522 (Finance), Calculus, and QMI - 502 (Quantitative Analysis II).
Bachelor Program in Management:
Students will study the first two years of the Bachelors program in Management in India and, the final two years in Bradley University Campus, Illinois, USA (Twinning program), subject to meeting Bradley University’s admission criteria. Degree will be awarded by Bradley University.
- 2 years in India
- Total of 21 courses for a 2 year period with each course running for 16 weeks, twice a week.
- English Composition (Eng I-101)
a) Statistics(Mth I-111)
b) Calculus with applications (Mth I-115)*
- Western civilization (Civ I-100 or Civ I-101)
- Non Western civilization (History related) (IB I-204,I- 205,I- 208) (His I-103,I-104)
- Micro Economics (EcoI- 221)
- Micro Economics (Eco I-222)
- Psychology (Psyc I-104)
- Managerial Accounting (Atg I-158)
- Finance business (FinI-322)
- Principles of Marketing (Mtg I-315)
- Managing Organizations (Bma I-352)
- International business (IB I-206/306)
- Foreign languages (French / Spanish)
- Human Resources Management
- Business Communications
- Quantitative Analysis (Qm I-262)
- Quantitative Analysis (Qm I-263)
- Management Information System (I - Bma 372)
- Electronic Commerce (BMA I-676)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
- Duration:3 years
- Eligibility:12 years of school education successfully completed.
Email: Contact Us
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.