HAYES Institute Of Hotel Management:
A Unit of HAYES Education Pvt. Ltd., The HAYES Institute Of Hotel Management in Chandigarh, India was founded in year 2008 by the hospitality professionals who are as passionate about teaching as about hospitality. The institute along with its founders enjoys industry recognition & patronage. Our curriculum is further strengthened through the close bonds we maintain with industry leaders. We offer a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Catering Management (BSc. HCM)
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Catering Management (BSc. HCM)
10+2 or equivalant/3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.
Minimum: 3 years (6 semesters); Maximum: 6 years
Hayes Institute Of Hotel Management Courses offers unique propositions:
- Study 1 year at EIHM and 2 years in UK.
- Study 2 years at EIHM and 1 year in UK.
The CTH Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs are recognized by major organizations in the hospitality and tourism
Why Choose Us?
Education from Hayes Institute of Hospitality Management provides you with a passport to the world. Several reasons that makes us stand apart from rest are as follows:
- Only Institute in the region to be on-campus of a full service 3 Star Hotel
- Managed by the team having hands-on work experience with leading Hotel Chains. Our Directors are Ex-Oberoi and Choice Hotels International.
- Practical exposure from day 1. All students mandatory undergo practical exposure at Hotel Marc Royale, situated on the campus of the institute, right from the course commencement.
- Free Communication Skills, Persona Enhancement & Grooming sessions by our own venture ‘Graceful Me’ - The Finishing School.
- Free Computer Skills sessions
- Free foreign language classes.
- Industrial Training with leading 5 Star and 4 Star Hotel Chains & Resorts.
- First Aid Training in association with St. John Ambulance Brigade & Red Cross*.
- A 100% Job Assurance*. We will give you the tools you need to explore careers, and to develop your summer or permanent job search strategy.
*Scholarship offers for Defence Wards, Single Parent Wards and Female Wards.
Hospitality calls on a multitude of different talents, including both business savvy and artistic creativity. It allows you to develop your own combination of skills and interests and to find a position corresponding to your own unique profile.
It is estimated that between now and the year 2013, the hotel industry will generate 250 million jobs which will consist of approx.10% of total world employment. The World Travel & Tourism Council estimated that the employment opportunities in hotel industry in India will increase to 15 million by 2010.
House Keeping Executive
Guest Relation Executive
Employees in Flight Kitchens
Catering Executive & Chefs
Faculty in Hospitality Management
Cabin Crew in Airlines
Marketing & Sales Executive in the Industry
Customers Service Professional
Cruise Ship Employees
Bars and Clubs Executives
Facilities Managers in Multi National Companies
Self Employment :
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Zirakpur - Panchkula Road , Chandigarh, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.