Madrelingua Corsi di Italiano: Madrelingua is one of the most attractive and professional Italian language schools in Bologna in the Po River Valley region of Northern Italy. Our spacious school is situated in a beautiful old building in a historic street in the very centre of the city. Our classes at Madrelingua are small, with a maximum of 10 students in a group (often fewer). You will be sure to get lots of personal attention from your teacher, and lots of opportunities to speak Italian in class!
You can learn Italian with one of our Italian language courses in Italy. Choose between General or Intensive Italian courses, or even individual Italian lessons. Choosing the right course will help you make the most of your time studying Italian in Italy, and still keep within your budget.
School / Office Address:Via San Giorgio 6 - 40121 Bologna
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Established in 1975, Bertrand Russell Italian School offers Italian language courses in Padua, Northern Italy to students from around the world. Padua (called Padova in Italian) is located 40 km west of Venice and it's international airport.
Our school is the perfect venue for those who wish to study or improve their Italian. We offer group courses throughout the year at four levels - beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Our courses last for four weeks but students can choose to study for longer if they wish.
We also offer individual lessons for students with special time or study requirements, and university admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students who wish to attend University in Italy and need to pass the admission test.
We have a very straightforward teaching method: our classes are made of small groups of students, with skilled teachers with several years experience in teaching Italian. The teachers are always present in the classroom and they are usually able to create a warm and friendly relationship with their students.
- 4-week Italian courses at 4 study levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 to 13.00 for a total of 80 hours. Non-beginners may enter a course after the commencement date.
- Individual Italian tuition (private lessons):
The number of hours and duration of lessons are determined by the student himself according to his/her own requirements.
- Italian lessons on line
- University admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students
Learn Italian with A Door to Italy - the oldest established Italian language school in Genoa! We provide a range of Italian courses to students from around the world of all levels - from beginner to advanced. Our courses include Intensive Italian, Italian Crash Courses, and private Italian lessons.
We specialise in organising every aspect of Italian language courses, including additional social activities such as guided tours of the city, visits to museums and different opportunities to enjoy the local culture and the local cuisine and products of Genoa. In addition, we can arrange a variety of accommodation options, for all needs and budgets.
All of our Italian language courses are offered all year round in our premises in the heart of the town. Courses are scheduled on 6 different levels, following the Common European Framework of languages.
We keep our class sizes small (average of 5-9 students) with an interesting melting-pot of culture, languages and people from all over the world. Teachers are native speakers, highly qualified and experienced. Thanks to our flexible structure and to the continuous contact between students and professors, everyone has the possibility to participate actively to the lesson.
The school provides students with all books and teaching materials, related to the appropriate level. Some are developed by our teachers. Material is continuously updated.
- Standard Italian group course
- Intensive Italian courses with different combinations
- Duo course
- Private Italian lessons
- Italiano Facile group course
- Certification courses
- Course for interpreters
- Extensive courses
- Long Term courses (three months, semester, academic year)
- Italian crash courses
- Italian programs for juniors
- Italian programs for 50+
- Special cultural courses (Cooking, Opera singers, Photography, Diving, Cultural Seminars)
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Lucca Italian School, located in 30 minutes from Pisa in Lucca, Italy, is an Italian Language school offering several study abroad Italian Lessons for students of all ages and levels. Lucca Italian School offers not only established and effective courses of general Italian, but also personal solutions to meet the needs of the student. In our school you will find everything you need, from grammar, conversation and specific language areas, to a more “holiday” approach if you choose the course option that includes various outside activities.
Studying the Italian spoken language in Tuscany, and especially in Lucca, you will learn one of the varieties of Italian language that is more similar to standard Italian.
- General Italian Language Group Classes
- Mixed Courses (Group & One-on-One)
- Allegro con Brio (groups with music)
- Practical Italian Course
- “As You Like It” Course - One-on-One at school or home
- Italian Vacation Course
- Italian Countryside Course
- One-on-One Lessons
- Courses for Children
- Family Courses or Small Groups
- Business Italian