Study Italian language in Italy: Learn Italian in Verona language school in northern Italy - Short Italian courses in Verona, language holidays, private Italian tutors, Italian lessons for beginner adults & college students, summer Italian courses, vacation programs for groups near Lake Garda.
inlingua Verona: Established in 1998 and boasting 20 years of experience, inlingua Verona pride ourselves on being at the forefront of Italian language learning in Verona, a picturesque city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy. We offer a large choice of different Italian language programs, from standard courses to tailor-made individual lessons. People from all over the world come here to learn the language, the culture and the Italian way of life. Over the years, we have welcomed many students from around the world, including groups from universities, companies, sports associations and art Schools from the USA, the UK, Australia, and more.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Italian Language Courses for Adults: - Basic beginner to advanced levels
• General Italian Course (20 lessons per week)
• Individual / Private Italian Courses
• Club Italian Courses (2-3 people chosen by the student)
• Group Italian Courses (20 or 30 lessons per week)
• PLIDA Exam Preparation - Certification of Italian as a Foreign Language
• Tailor-Made / Specific Italian Courses (Italian Food, Cooking Classes, Wine Tasting, and more)
Conveniently located close to the centre of Rome, Italy, Scuola Romit provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian language and culture courses throughout the year to students from around the world. Participants can choose to improve their Italian, learn more about Italian culture and art, prepare for exams, have fun, and experience new and exciting Italian adventures.
We provide General, Intensive and Extensive group classes, as well as one-on-one / private lessons and exam preparation courses. Students can also avail of our comprehensive culture-based classes such as Italian Art and History courses.
In our courses, the student is considered the protagonist of the language acquisition process. For this reason, we set a maximum of 8 students in each group class. This ensures that our qualified teachers can follow every single student closely. They always highlight the students' learning style and encourage them to make progress, step by step.
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language & Culture Classes for Adults:
- General Italian Group Classes (max 8 per class)
- Intensive Italian Lessons
- Extensive Italian (minimum 1 month)
- One-to-one / Private Italian Lessons
- Exam Preparation Courses (Cils, Plida e Celi)
- Traveller's Italian Language Course
- History of Italian Art Class
- Italian History Course
Established in 1975, Bertrand Russell Italian School offers Italian language courses in Padua, Northern Italy to students from around the world. Padua (called Padova in Italian) is located 40 km west of Venice and it's international airport.
Our school is the perfect venue for those who wish to study or improve their Italian. We offer group courses throughout the year at four levels - beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Our courses last for four weeks but students can choose to study for longer if they wish.
We also offer individual lessons for students with special time or study requirements, and university admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students who wish to attend University in Italy and need to pass the admission test.
We have a very straightforward teaching method: our classes are made of small groups of students, with skilled teachers with several years experience in teaching Italian. The teachers are always present in the classroom and they are usually able to create a warm and friendly relationship with their students.
- 4-week Italian courses at 4 study levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 to 13.00 for a total of 80 hours. Non-beginners may enter a course after the commencement date.
- Individual Italian tuition (private lessons):
The number of hours and duration of lessons are determined by the student himself according to his/her own requirements.
- Italian lessons on line
- University admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
There are 6 levels from absolute beginners to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
Our Italian language courses open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
In the past 15 years, more than 8,000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. We organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Student Testimonial: Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence..... The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history! You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana!
Italian Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced levels:
- General Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program (with a local Italian family)
- Italian University Preparation
- Family Holiday Italian courses (children & adults)
- Italian for Business
- Italian for Tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian Culture courses
- Italian Art History courses
- Italian Language + Jewellery courses
- Italian + Fashion & Design
- Italian + Music & Opera
- Italian + Wine & Cooking
The Istituto Dante Alighieri Rome is an Italian language school situated in the centre of the capital city, with its backdrop the Vatican City and the majestic St. Peter's Basilica. We offer high quality Italian language courses for foreign / international students based on a flexible and dynamic method. The Dante Alighieri Italian school was founded in Milan in 1923 has only one objective: to teach and to propagate Italian language and culture throughout the world.
We provide qualified Italian language teachers, modern facilities, small groups, cultural events, pleasant and friendly atmosphere. During Spring, Summer and Fall Seasons, the Dante Alighieri Institute organizes picnics and outings in the most beautiful and historic parks in Rome so the students can learn to appreciate the culture and customs of the Italians.
In winter, the school offers well organized lectures on the History of Films and the History of Italian Art and culture.
Italian language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced:
- Standard Italian language group courses (2 and 4 weeks)
- Evening Italian language courses
- Summer Italian language courses
- Italian language preparation courses for the CILS Exam, an Italian language certificate (officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education)
- Semi-individual Italian language courses
- Private, one-on-one Italian language courses
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.