Culturforum: Culturforum, located in was established in 2000 by two linguists deeply involved in foreign language teaching.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Since then it has acquired an international reputation: quality teaching in a friendly, informal, and stimulating atmosphere and personal attention to the students' needs and requirements on the part of the entire staff have become the school's distinctive mark.
The focus at our Italian language school is to teach the real spoken Italian language, that spoken by Italians in everyday life.
Courses / Programs:
Standard Italian courses; Combined Italian courses; Intensive Italian courses; One-to-one Italian language tuition; Duo Italian courses: Italian for special purposes (business, medicine, tourism etc.); History of Italy and Sicily in the Italian language.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
inlingua Alghero is a school in Alghero, northwest of Sardinia, specializing in Italian language and culture. Our wide range of courses is tailor-made to your needs and guarantees the ideal balance between the rigors of study, flexibility of schedule and the relaxation of a holiday.
As you learn, you will be welcomed and helped along by a friendly and knowledgeable staff and will benefit from effective inlingua lessons that get you speaking Italian immediately without lots of long and pointless grammatical explanations.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
The School of Italian offers Italian courses in Rome, Italy to students from around the world. Our school was born out of the passion and many years of experience of our highly qualified language professionals.
Our dedication to quality of teaching has allowed the school to become today a center of learning excellence where, through our unique and highly effective methodology, the maximum attention remains squarely focused on the specific learning needs of each individual student.
Our teaching staff all hold degrees in Humanistic Studies and have completed specialized training in Teaching Italian as a Second Language (L2). They are highly motivated and prepared, constantly updating their skills through continued training and are experts in our methodology and teaching tools. Their principal task is that of understanding the individual needs, expectations and any difficulties that our students might have in order to facilitate a more productive, relaxed and (why not?) fun communication during the lesson.
Our unique teaching methodology, a professional and attentive staff, highly qualified teachers and our constant focus on quality are the guarantee of success for our students.
- Italian language lessons: individual and semi-individual
- Italian language courses for small groups
- Standard intensive and extensive Italian programs
- Italian lessons "on the road"
- Communicative teaching approach
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
Learn Italian in Tuscany @ Il Sasso, Montepulciano
Courses / Programs
Il Sasso is a high quality Italian language school located in Montepulciano, a beautiful, Renaissance town in Southern Tuscany. One of the best Italian language schools in Italy, the school was founded in 1983 by the people who are still running it today, and it is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research & Universities.
The school is open all year round. We cater to students of all ages who come from all over the world to learn Italian. Class sizes normally range from five to nine students. Our Italian language classes are divided into six levels based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.
The method of communication, and the friendly and personal atmosphere of the lessons make our courses very special. The proof of this is in the large number of students who return year after year.
The Tuscany town of Montepulciano, in the province of Siena, is situated 13 km east of Pienza (a World Heritage Site), 70 km south-east of the historic city of Siena (also a World Heritage Site), 124 km south-east of Florence, and 186 km north of Rome.
- Standard Italian course
- Standard+ Italian course (Standard Italian course + private Italian lessons)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons (one-to-one)
- Semi-Private Italian lessons (two-to-one)
- Business Italian course
- CILS / CELI Certificate preparation
- Homestay program
- Lunchtime Italian conversation classes
- Parlar di Vino - Learn about the red wine of the region: 1-wk course
- Italian culture courses