Kulturforum: Culturforum is located in a 16th century building in the very heart of medieval Cefalù, a lively seaside town with a typical Mediterranean atmosphere with a hint of Arabian mystery, on the northern coast of Sicily: the sea, the unspoilt natural environment, the hospitality of the people and the rich cultural heritage make Cefalù the ideal place to combine learning Italian and experiencing a slice of Italian life with an enjoyable and stimulating holiday.
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
The school is situated in the Veneto region of Italy, in the town of Vicenza, whose historical centre is renowned for it's architectural beauty and rich history. The school is located in the centre of town and is a 10 minute walk from the local train station. Courses take place all year round on a monthly basis and cover all levels of language learning.
Courses in many languages including Italian, French, English, Spanish, German, financed by the Veneto region. The courses are taught by qualified, mother-tongue teachers on a one-to-one or group basis.
Scuola Tricolore is an accredited Italian language school in the medieval city centre of Genoa, an historical city located in Liguria on the north-west Mediterranean coast of Italy and in the middle of the Italian Riviera, close to Portofino and San Remo.
Scuola Tricolore combines quality Italian teaching with pleasure and fun for students of all levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced. Our Italian courses include Intensive Italian, CELI / CILS exam preparation and private Italian lessons among many others. Our tutoring method is based on Edutainment, or Education and Entertainment. It enables you to learn quickly with fun!
You will learn Italian in large, bright classrooms with native, qualified, native Italian-speaking teachers who love their work. Students do not come to Italy only to study Italian and learn about Italian culture, but they also come to relax, mingle, eat, drink and laugh. Thus, Scuola Tricolore is about studying Italian in a professional manner but with lots of fun and interaction.
Our school organises homestay accommodation with carefully-selected host families, but independent apartments, rooms in shared apartments, B&B or Hotel stays are also available.
- Standard Italian course
- Intensive Italian course
- Long-term Italian course
- Group & individual preparation for CELI, CILS, CIC and PLIDA exams
- Evening group course
- Pesto & Cioccolato: Standard group course in Genoa and Turin (2, 4 or 6 weeks)
- Mixed courses: a combination of group cour and individual classes
- Italian & Cooking
- Italian & Converation classes
- Individual courses / Private Italian lessons
inlingua Alghero is a school in Alghero, northwest of Sardinia, specializing in Italian language and culture. Our wide range of courses is tailor-made to your needs and guarantees the ideal balance between the rigors of study, flexibility of schedule and the relaxation of a holiday.
As you learn, you will be welcomed and helped along by a friendly and knowledgeable staff and will benefit from effective inlingua lessons that get you speaking Italian immediately without lots of long and pointless grammatical explanations.
The Italian language center Terramare in Orbetello, Tuscany is specialized in teaching Italian language and culture to students from all over the world for more than 20 years. The school team is highly motivated to offer not just language courses but to enable the students to experience the Italian life and culture.
For those with special interests the school offers courses of language and sport, architecture, cuisine or culture. University students also have the possibility to take courses that can be accumulated for credits recognized by basically all universities worldwide.
Standard Course with Italian language and culture; Combined intensive course; Individual Italian Lessons; C.I.L.S. preparation; Italian, art and archaeology; Italian, nature and sports; Italian, cuisine and wine trail; Winter integral course; Italian and art workshop.