Marcus Evans Linguarama Rome: Marcus Evans Linguarama language school in Rome is the right partner for your Italian Language and Cultural Training. Marcus Evans Linguarama was founded in 1971 to provide organisations and individuals with effective and efficient job specific language and cultural competence training. At our school in the centre of Rome, we offer Italian language courses for all levels. We provide our students with effective training tailored to their individual needs.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Linguarama Rome is located in the business district but close to the historic centre with the Forum, the Coliseum and Vatican City. Our goal is to enable people to operate with efficiency and confidence in an international and foreign language environment.
Italian Language Courses - We offer a wide range of Italian language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive Italian language courses
- Standard Italian language courses
- Business Italian language courses
- Corporate Italian language training
- Full-time & part-time Italian language courses
- Group Italian language lessons
- Private Italian language tuition
- We also offer language courses in English, Spanish, French, German, Russian and many other languages
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
Istituto Linguistico Mediterraneo, a wonderful Italian language school in Tuscany offers Italian courses for foreigners. Semester and summer study abroad programs can be taken in Pisa and in seaside city Viareggio (two famous towns by the Tyrrhenian Sea, conveniently linked by rail and motorway to the most important towns such as Florence, Rome, Milan and Venice). Also features intensive courses, individual tutoring, and classes in cooking and art.
Both schools are in the town centre, close to train and bus stations. Pisa is 12 km from the sea and the beach can be easily reached by bicycle or bus, while Viareggio is right by the sea and the school is about 150 metres from the beach.
Ellci Ente Lombardo Lingua E Cultura Italiana, Milan
Courses / Programs
We have been an Italian Language School in Milan since 1980's. Located in the central shopping area of Milan, close to two underground stations, our school offers students and companies from around the world, any type of course in order to learn about Italy and the Italian language. We have courses for students of any age, standard courses and intensive or individual courses. We also provide personalized courses to businessmen at very flexible schedules.
Ellci is an Italian Language School in Milan - Italy specialized in teaching Italian Language as a second Language to foreigners of any nationality. Our Italian language Courses are addressed to students, companies and managers who want to learn or improve their knowledge of the Italian Language in Italy, in Milan, Italian capital in business, fashion and design, and city of vast cultural and economic traditions.
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
The Istituto Italiano in Florence is the ideal reference point for those who want to start or continue studying the Italian language and culture. The Institute, which is open all year, is well known for its competent, enthusiastic and highly qualified teaching staff, for its modern, multimedia teaching materials and for the wide range of courses offered.
In the friendly atmosphere, many extracurricular activities are an added bonus and free of charge. It is precisely these cultural, social and recreational activities that bring the students into close contact with Italian life. The school, a place to study, becomes the place to live the Italian experience, and thus the ideal setting for achieving excellent linguistic results.
Group Italian Courses; Private Italian Lessons; Intensive Italian Courses; Super Intensive Italian Classes; Classical Italian Lessons; Italian Langauge and Culture Classes; Italian Combined Courses; C.I.L.S. Exam Course.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.