Interlingua, Veneto: The school is situated in the Veneto region of Italy, in the town of Vicenza, whose historical centre is renowned for it's architectural beauty and rich history. The school is located in the centre of town and is a 10 minute walk from the local train station. Courses take place all year round on a monthly basis and cover all levels of language learning.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Vicenza is a city famous for art, gastronomy and tourism, but it is also important for economy, produce and export, on an industrial and agricultural level. The Milan-Venezia train and the A4 motorway link Vicenza with the other major cities in the region.
Courses / Programs:
Courses in many languages including Italian, French, English, Spanish, German, financed by the Veneto region. The courses are taught by qualified, mother-tongue teachers on a one-to-one or group basis.
ABC ELBA - CENTRO DI LINGUA & CULTURA ITALIANA, TUSCANY
Courses / Programs
• Studying the Italian language on the Island of Elba is the perfect combination of beach vacation and learning Italian language and culture.
• Elba is small and beautiful Mediterranean island in Tuscany, 10 kilometres from the coast, and the language courses at ABC Elba Italian language school combined with supplementary activities and excursions offer students a complete picture of Porto Azzurro and the island culture and lifestyle.
• ABC Elba offers an open and friendly environment that not only facilitates learning, but also creates the basis for lasting friendships and unforgettable experiences during the students' stay on Elba.
• Our Italian language school for international students is located in Porto Azzurro in an Italian villa of the late 1800s with park and swimming pool, where students can also stay.
• The mild climate of the island of Elba allows you to study Italian in the open air, in the shade of the oaks and eucalyptus trees in the middle of our beautiful park with swimming pool, which surrounds the ancient Villa Teresa, the seat of our italian language school.
• ACCOMMODATION: There are several accommodation options during your language study trip to Porto Azzurro. Our secretary will assist you with any type of accommodation request. For example, VILLA TERESA - Porto Azzurro – seat of the school on Elba - The Residence has a 7 × 14 m swimming pool.
• Join us this summer or autumn for a Mediterranean adventure on the Island of Elba!
Italian Language & Culture Courses in Summer and Autumn:
- From mid-May to the beginning of October
- Group Course (20 lessons per week)
- Group Course (30 lessons per week)
- Group Courses + 3, 5 or 10 weekly individual lessons
- Individual courses with a number of hours chosen by the student with maximum flexibility both for the timetable and the program to be carried out.
- Combinations with cooking classes, art and culture.
- 30+ adult program (with a large program of supplementary afternoon activities).
- Italian for families with children/ teens
- Combined courses ELBA & Florence
- Online courses
Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
There are 6 levels from absolute beginners to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
Our Italian language courses open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
In the past 15 years, more than 8,000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. We organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Student Testimonial: Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence..... The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history! You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana!
Italian Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced levels:
- General Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program (with a local Italian family)
- Italian University Preparation
- Family Holiday Italian courses (children & adults)
- Italian for Business
- Italian for Tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian Culture courses
- Italian Art History courses
- Italian Language + Jewellery courses
- Italian + Fashion & Design
- Italian + Music & Opera
- Italian + Wine & Cooking
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
Learn Italian with A Door to Italy - the oldest established Italian language school in Genoa! We provide a range of Italian courses to students from around the world of all levels - from beginner to advanced. Our courses include Intensive Italian, Italian Crash Courses, and private Italian lessons.
We specialise in organising every aspect of Italian language courses, including additional social activities such as guided tours of the city, visits to museums and different opportunities to enjoy the local culture and the local cuisine and products of Genoa. In addition, we can arrange a variety of accommodation options, for all needs and budgets.
All of our Italian language courses are offered all year round in our premises in the heart of the town. Courses are scheduled on 6 different levels, following the Common European Framework of languages.
We keep our class sizes small (average of 5-9 students) with an interesting melting-pot of culture, languages and people from all over the world. Teachers are native speakers, highly qualified and experienced. Thanks to our flexible structure and to the continuous contact between students and professors, everyone has the possibility to participate actively to the lesson.
The school provides students with all books and teaching materials, related to the appropriate level. Some are developed by our teachers. Material is continuously updated.
- Standard Italian group course
- Intensive Italian courses with different combinations
- Duo course
- Private Italian lessons
- Italiano Facile group course
- Certification courses
- Course for interpreters
- Extensive courses
- Long Term courses (three months, semester, academic year)
- Italian crash courses
- Italian programs for juniors
- Italian programs for 50+
- Special cultural courses (Cooking, Opera singers, Photography, Diving, Cultural Seminars)
Amalelingue organizes Italian language and culture courses in the heart of Genoa, a stylish city in north-west Italy.
Our courses are open to students of all ages and levels, spanning beginner to advanced levels on the Common European Framework of Reference for Modern Languages of the Council of Europe.
Our Italian language courses are essentially communicative and practical, aimed at developing students' authentic linguistic and active skills.
They may vary according to the number of classes, attendance and lesson type (standard, intensive, non-intensive, in 2, one-to-one, for seniors, Erasmus, online, in the workplace).
Our teachers are not only mother tongue but also specialized, highly qualified and experienced. The teaching method is basically communicative and the approach, as well as all the teaching material used, is continually being updated.
Italian Courses for Adults & Children:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Standard Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Senior Italian courses
- Italian Group courses
- One-to-one / Private Italian lessons
- Italian Preparatory courses (for CILS, PLIDA, CELI)
- Italian for Erasmus students
- Italian Language training in the workplace
- Online Italian courses
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.