Find a language school in Santa Monica CA: Spanish classes for adults, kids & teens in Los Angeles area. Intensive Chinese immersion programs & private French & Italian tutoring for beginners to advanced level in western LA County, Southern CA.
Santa Monica Language Academy: Serving the Santa Monica and Los Angeles areas, Santa Monica Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level language courses to adults and children. Languages taught include Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese Korean, Arabic, English, and more. Small group courses and private (one-to-one) lessons are available in blocks of 4-weeks or 8-weeks.
LA Spanish - Private lessons in San Fernando Valley area
Courses / Programs
LA Spanish provides private Spanish lessons in the Los Angeles area to adults and children, as well as Group Spanish classes in West LA, and online classes via Skype.
Offering private Spanish lessons at your home or chosen location throughout Los Angeles, our goal is to help you to become fluent in Spanish so you can use it properly in any social situation, as well as integrating it into your field of business.
Our founder, Ms. Miranda, is proud of each student’s achievement. She is a passionate teacher who cares about the process and the results of each of her students with dedication.
Spanish Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens:
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons (at your home, office, or chosen location in LA)
- Beginner-Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish
- Spanish Conversation by Immersion classes
- Spanish for High School / College Students
- General Group Spanish classes (in-class)
- Online Spanish lessons (via Skype)
Transcultural Promotions are located in suite 130-C of the Heritage Village Offices at 51 E. Campbell Avenue in Campbell, California 95008. Spanish Ahora offer beginning, intermediate, and advanced Spanish group courses, as well as private tutoring sessions.
In addition, we provide customized courses for companies and employers seeking to meet specific Spanish proficiency needs at worksite locations for Bay Area cities such as Campbell, San Jose, Santa Clara, Milipitas, Fremont, Morgan Hill, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Gatos, and Los Altos.
We are proud to tout an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau for outstanding service. Our sessions take place during evening, afternoon, and morning hours during weekdays and on weekends.
Located in beautiful Old Pasadena, Los Angeles County, CA, the Pasadena Language Center is a language school that offers Spanish language programs as well as other languages.
We offer a wide range of programs with intensive and general Spanish classes, business Spanish, Spanish for travelling, Spanish culture courses, weekend classes, conversation courses, group courses or private tuition.
We also provide language instruction in other languages including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, American Sign Language, Armenian and many others.
Pasadena Language Center is a place where students can learn a new language while having fun learning. Our interactive classes are the perfect setting to practice as they learn new vocabulary and essential grammar rules.
We promise small groups in a great environment with experienced native speaking instructors and affordable prices.
- Spanish Programs for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Intensive Spanish
- General Spanish
- Business Spanish
- Spanish for Travel
- Spanish Culture
- Spanish Conversation Classes
- Weekday and Weekend Classes
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- We also provide language instruction in Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, American Sign Language, Farsi, Hindi, Indonesian, Armenian and many others
Savoir Faire Language Institute is a language school located in the South Bay beach area of sunny Los Angeles, California, which specializes in teaching Spanish, French and English as a Second Language, as well as German, Arabic, Italian, and Hebrew.
Our school is conveniently situated in Redondo Beach, convenient for students from Torrance, Long Beach, Carson, Inglewood, Manhattan Beach, and surrounding areas.
Our distinctive audio-visual courses offer a step-by-step approach to learning to communicate in a foreign language. Authentic and natural dialogues taken from real life, provide contexts for learning to communicate and allows you to hear and respond to the foreign language as it is really spoken.
Our courses include stimulating activities such as: Extensive speaking; Practice in realistic contexts; Activities to extend vocabulary; Grammar exercises.
We, the instructors at My Spanish Eye, located in the heart of Los Angeles, claim Spanish as our native tongue, and we claim it with love! With such fondness for our language comes a fresh, organic approach to teaching it. Our classes have a 1:1 student-teacher ratio—meaning the lesson is not only tailored to you, but you get a personalized curriculum that evolves as your knowledge evolves. Each series of classes starts with a free initial meeting where we discuss your goals for learning Spanish, as well as how you hope to put it to use in your life.
From there, we begin your customized class series. You can expect to use a wide variety of fun and timely course materials, from pop song lyrics to contemporary news items. We may even draw from recipes, literature, or a marketplace field trip! We like to use many different learning tools, because just as life can’t be contained in a book, learning cannot be contained in a simple classroom.
• Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons to professionals, adult learners, students and children ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA).
• In addition, we offer on-site Spanish language training to organizations and corporations throughout Silicon Valley, South Bay and the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County (San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and other local areas). Private tutoring at your home or office is also available.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.