Savoir Faire Language Institute, Los Angeles: Located in Redondo Beach in the South Bay beach area of sunny Los Angeles CA, Savoir Faire Language Institute is a language school which offers Spanish language immersion classes for adults and children. We specialize in teaching Spanish, French and English as a Second Language as well as German, Arabic, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Email:Contact us below
Our courses include stimulating activities such as: Extensive speaking; Practice in realistic contexts; Activities to extend vocabulary; Grammar exercises, and more.
Spanish Language Immersion Classes for Adults & Children: Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Spanish Group classes
- Private Spanish lessons
- Specialized Spanish language tutoring
- Specialized Spanish classes for children
- Spanish pre-school program
- Spanish Summer Camp
LA Spanish provides private Spanish lessons in the Los Angeles area to adults and children, as well as Group Spanish classes in West LA, and online classes via Skype.
Offering private Spanish lessons at your home or chosen location throughout Los Angeles, our goal is to help you to become fluent in Spanish so you can use it properly in any social situation, as well as integrating it into your field of business.
Our founder, Ms. Miranda, is proud of each student’s achievement. She is a passionate teacher who cares about the process and the results of each of her students with dedication.
Spanish Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens:
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons (at your home, office, or chosen location in LA)
- Beginner-Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish
- Spanish Conversation by Immersion classes
- Spanish for High School / College Students
- General Group Spanish classes (in-class)
- Online Spanish lessons (via Skype)
• Hola! In today's global society, Spanish is a hugely important language of culture, business, and travel.
• ABC Languages makes sure you learn Spanish in an effective way through our group and private Spanish classes offered in downtown San Francisco.
• We teach Spanish to adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in Spanish. We want you to learn Spanish in a natural way, so you can use your language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our native Spanish instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in Spanish. We know when our students learn Spanish well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
• Our language school is conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to North Beach, South Beach, South of Market (SoMa), Tenderloin and Chinatown. We are easily accessible by public transport with bus stops and BART stations nearby.
• ABC also has a language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, San Mateo, and San Jose).
Student Review: "Spanish classes are good! Friendly tutors and the course was just perfect for such a complete beginner like me." - Ilya
The Spanish Institute in San Diego is a language center that offers Spanish language instruction to adults and children. We have two locations: One is in Mission Valley in San Diego County, 5 miles north of downtown San Diego, off Interstate 8, and the other is in Carlsbad in San Diego's North County region, approximately 35 miles north of downtown San Diego.
Our classes are scheduled to fit your busy work schedule or your children's school schedule. We offer a variety of classes to accommodate your current level of proficiency in the Spanish language. We also offer private, semi-private, small-group and corporate classes. Class size is limited to 4 or 6 students so that each learner receives maximum individual attention and practice in conversation.
The Spanish Institute specializes in teaching adult students to become bilingual. Our daily small group classes are the best to learn Spanish in an easy, fun and approachable way. Also, it is a very affordable and effective way to learn and practice your Spanish. All our classes are taught by experienced teachers and native speakers so your learning is better than if you were in a foreign country.
Transcultural Promotions are located in suite 130-C of the Heritage Village Offices at 51 E. Campbell Avenue in Campbell, California 95008. Spanish Ahora offer beginning, intermediate, and advanced Spanish group courses, as well as private tutoring sessions.
In addition, we provide customized courses for companies and employers seeking to meet specific Spanish proficiency needs at worksite locations for Bay Area cities such as Campbell, San Jose, Santa Clara, Milipitas, Fremont, Morgan Hill, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Gatos, and Los Altos.
We are proud to tout an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau for outstanding service. Our sessions take place during evening, afternoon, and morning hours during weekdays and on weekends.
Spanish Language Center, in the Mission Valley area of San Diego, California, is a Language School offering Spanish instruction to children, teenagers and adults. Our classes are scheduled conveniently to fit your busy work schedule or your children's school schedule. We offer a variety of classes to accommodate your current level of proficiency in the Spanish language. We also offer private, semi-private, small-group and corporate classes. Class size is limited to 4 or 6 students so that each learner receives maximum individual attention and practice in conversation.
Casa Hispana is a Spanish language school in San Francisco, CA with beginner through advanced courses, flex time schedules and private instruction are available. Casa Hispana brings the study of Spanish to life. Since 1985, we have provided a warm atmosphere where our instructors foster students to confidently absorb and apply the language. Casa Hispana teaches only Spanish. All of our instructors are native speakers with backgrounds in Education. Their skills and experience, along with our method, make it easier for you to learn in a fully Spanish atmosphere, and to express yourself with ease and confidence from the very first day.
Group Beginner, Group Intermediate, Group Advanced, Private Language Instruction, Tutoring for High School students. Our small, affordable group classes meet once, twice or up to four times per week, at different times during the day and evening. One-on-one lessons can be arranged at your convenience to meet your busy schedule. You determine the frequency and duration of your sessions.