Savoir Faire Language Institute, Los Angeles: Study Spanish in the South Bay beach area of sunny Los Angeles, California! Savoir Faire Language Institute in Redondo Beach is a language school that provides Spanish language lessons to adults and children. As well as our Spanish Group and Private lessons, we also provide instruction in English (ESL), French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Spanish Language Immersion Classes for Adults & Children: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
Spanish Immersion Classes for Adults:
Class Level (Approximate guidelines) - 1 - 0-2 years high school or 1 semester college - 2 - 4 years high school or 2-4 semesters college - 3 - 4 semesters of college - 4 - conversational
At Savoir Faire, we offer a dynamic core program that our teachers personalize to address individual needs.
In a typical class, a student might role-play purchasing a train ticket, play a board game to review vocabulary, discuss a television show with a partner, listen to an exchange between native speakers arguing over a parking space, and give directions for making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
At Savoir Faire, we provide ongoing training for our teachers, so they continually bring fresh thinking into your classroom. We can proudly say that our programs are designed for early and continued success.
Private / One-on-One Spanish Lessons: If you are interested in private and semi-private Spanish lessons, Savoir Faire offers personalized and flexible private and semi-private lessons to accommodate your busy schedule.
Our language lessons offer a step-by-step approach to learning to communicate in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Children: - Little Ones (Age 0 to 5) - Kindergarten & Elementary - Middle & High School - Native & Home Schooling - Summer Programs and Language Camp
We offer personalized and professional Spanish language instruction in Santa Cruz County. We teach in a friendly environment, encouraging practice and understanding of the language and culture of Spanish speaking countries. Using visual aids, we make the class entertaining, dynamic, and interactive with lots of grammatical instruction so you can learn vocabulary without having to translate word by word. Most of the classes are about six weeks long; at the end of the class you will be able to speak en español. We have many years of teaching experience and have taught a wide range of students - from absolute beginner to highly advanced levels for children and adults.
Spanish elementary level, Spanish for Kids (4 to 6 years old), Spanish for School aged Kids (6 to 12 years old), After school programs, Spanish for Adults, Private Spanish lessons, Spanish for Health Care Professionals, Spanish for Law Enforcement Personnel , Spanish for School Personnel, Workshops: Diversity & Multicultural Issues
LA Spanish provides private Spanish lessons in the Los Angeles area to adults and children, as well as Group Spanish classes in West LA, and online classes via Skype.
Offering private Spanish lessons at your home or chosen location throughout Los Angeles, our goal is to help you to become fluent in Spanish so you can use it properly in any social situation, as well as integrating it into your field of business.
Our founder, Ms. Miranda, is proud of each student’s achievement. She is a passionate teacher who cares about the process and the results of each of her students with dedication.
Spanish Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens:
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons (at your home, office, or chosen location in LA)
- Beginner-Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish
- Spanish Conversation by Immersion classes
- Spanish for High School / College Students
- General Group Spanish classes (in-class)
- Online Spanish lessons (via Skype)
• Hola! In today's global society, Spanish is a hugely important language of culture, business, and travel.
• ABC Languages makes sure you learn Spanish in an effective way through our group and private Spanish classes offered in downtown San Francisco.
• We teach Spanish to adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in Spanish. We want you to learn Spanish in a natural way, so you can use your language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our native Spanish instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in Spanish. We know when our students learn Spanish well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
• Our language school is conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to North Beach, South Beach, South of Market (SoMa), Tenderloin and Chinatown. We are easily accessible by public transport with bus stops and BART stations nearby.
• ABC also has a language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, San Mateo, and San Jose).
Student Review: "Spanish classes are good! Friendly tutors and the course was just perfect for such a complete beginner like me." - Ilya
Transcultural Promotions are located in suite 130-C of the Heritage Village Offices at 51 E. Campbell Avenue in Campbell, California 95008. Spanish Ahora offer beginning, intermediate, and advanced Spanish group courses, as well as private tutoring sessions.
In addition, we provide customized courses for companies and employers seeking to meet specific Spanish proficiency needs at worksite locations for Bay Area cities such as Campbell, San Jose, Santa Clara, Milipitas, Fremont, Morgan Hill, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Gatos, and Los Altos.
We are proud to tout an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau for outstanding service. Our sessions take place during evening, afternoon, and morning hours during weekdays and on weekends.
Spanish Language Center, in the Mission Valley area of San Diego, California, is a Language School offering Spanish instruction to children, teenagers and adults. Our classes are scheduled conveniently to fit your busy work schedule or your children's school schedule. We offer a variety of classes to accommodate your current level of proficiency in the Spanish language. We also offer private, semi-private, small-group and corporate classes. Class size is limited to 4 or 6 students so that each learner receives maximum individual attention and practice in conversation.
We, the instructors at My Spanish Eye, located in the heart of Los Angeles, claim Spanish as our native tongue, and we claim it with love! With such fondness for our language comes a fresh, organic approach to teaching it. Our classes have a 1:1 student-teacher ratio—meaning the lesson is not only tailored to you, but you get a personalized curriculum that evolves as your knowledge evolves. Each series of classes starts with a free initial meeting where we discuss your goals for learning Spanish, as well as how you hope to put it to use in your life.
From there, we begin your customized class series. You can expect to use a wide variety of fun and timely course materials, from pop song lyrics to contemporary news items. We may even draw from recipes, literature, or a marketplace field trip! We like to use many different learning tools, because just as life can’t be contained in a book, learning cannot be contained in a simple classroom.