Acting Schools California: Acting lessons in Los Angeles area, Private acting coach for film, television actors, Acting workshops LA County close to Hollywood, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Weekend acting classes, Training techniques for actors Southern CA
The Actor's Intensive: Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in the northern Los Angeles region with 15 years experience teaching acting classes. His studio is located near Roosevelt Mun Golf Course/Griffith Park, near Holywood Freeway 101. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting. Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique.
Spray Tan Education offers comprehenisve one-day Certificate courses in Spray Tanning and Teeth Whitening in the Sacramento / San Francisco areas. Our intensive courses give you all the tools to you need become a professional spray tan or teeth whitening technician. Get certified in one day and start your own business!
We pride ourselves in providing the best sunless tanning and teeth whitening training in the industry. No experience or prior training is required. Our in depth training programs will have you spray tanning/teeth whitening like a pro in no time. If you are looking to work for yourself, meet lots of new people, and make an easy income - then enroll today!
Launch your career in the fashion industry in as little as two weeks! Conveniently situated on La Cienega Blvd, close to Central Los Angeles CA, Elite Fashion Academy LA by Renee Esebag (EFALA) provides semi-private courses in Wardrobe/Fashion Styling, Modeling, and Make-up Artistry. Taught by celebrity industry professionals, these intensive programs are designed to provide the knowledge and hands-on experience to jump-start your career in the fashion or make-up industries.
Our on-set training provides invaluable practical experience and includes field trips, internships, networking, and working with live models. Our success rate is so high that our graduates have gone on to work with magazines, celebrity clients, major designers, and brands including Vogue, Style Network, BET, CBS, and many more.
EFALA offers in-house production services for creating a look book and photo shoots. Specializing in runway and red carpet events, we provide everything from hair and make-up artists to models, wardrobe stylists, and photographers.
UCLA Extension, Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts
Courses / Programs
One of the nation's largest and most comprehensive institutions of continuing higher education, UCLA Extension in the University of California, Los Angeles, has served students in Southern California since 1917. Our performing arts & entertainment courses are open to all adult learners, regardless of previous levels of study. Program fields include Acting, Visual Effects, Production Design, Music Technology, and many more. Each year, Extension offers 4,500 courses, linking 65,000 adults of diverse backgrounds to enhanced career, academic, and personal growth opportunities through lifelong learning.
UCLA Extension's Department of Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts is an internationally acclaimed program, providing practical training in all aspects of the entertainment industry. Students can enroll in individual courses to sharpen specific skills or pursue a comprehensive program certificate.
Our courses directly address the competitive demands of today's industry and prepare professionals with a broad, in-depth background. Students actively participate in a supportive, professional environment, taught by leading experts and artists currently working in Hollywood.
Performing Arts & Entertainment Certificate Courses:
- Production Crafts
- Visual Effects Creation
- Interactive Media/Games
- Film/TV Theory
- Music Theory
- The Music Business
- Recording Engineering
- Music Technology, and more...
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA