Makeup artist school in California: Beauty school in Los Angeles County, airbrush makeup classes in San Gabriel. Cosmetology programs, hair design training for beginners & beauty industry professionals, close to Altadena, Pasadena, San Marino, Monterey Park, Arcadia..
April Love Pro MakeUp Academy, San Gabriel: April Love Pro Makeup Academy is one of the premier, fastest growing make-up schools in the Los Angeles area. Located in San Gabriel, in the heart of L.A. County, we offer a variety of professional, hands-on make-up, beauty and hair styling Certificate courses that range from 2-day workshops to 12-week intensive courses. Topics include Make-Up Artistry, Hair Design, Airbrushing, and Special Effects among others. Our school fully prepares students for a career in the competitive beauty world with a superb makeup kit, superior education and an outstanding networking resource for students.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Professional Beauty / Make-Up Certificate Courses: - Pro Make-Up Artistry Program (12 weeks / 58 hours)
- Character & Special Effects Make-Up (11 weeks / 60 hours)
- Pro Mastery Make-Up Course (8 weeks / 36 hours)
- Hair Design Program (6 weeks / 24 hours)
- Beginning & Advanced Airbrushing (2 day Workshop / 14 hours)
The Hollywood Acting Workshop provides professional-level television, commercial and film acting classes for adults and teenagers, from beginning to advanced levels...in Hollywood, Pasadena, the South Bay (Long Beach, San Pedro, Manhattan Beach) and Orange County. Further, the school offers 2-day weekend intensive nationally and internationally.
Workshops and classes available include"on camera" acting, scene study, script analysis, cold reading, auditioning technique, improvisation, commercial auditions, soap opera technique, hosting, monologues, voice over, private coaching, etc.
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
Conveniently located in the heart of Glendale CA, just 10 miles north of Downtown Los Angeles, AML Academy is a quality make-up school that offers a wide range of professional make-up artistry courses including 'High Definition' specialities in beauty, fantasy, Avanti grade, and airbrushing. We also provide a range of hair styling courses in celebrity and print hair styling for bridal, fashion, runway and television.
Our founder, Alice Atakhanian, opened the doors of AML Academy to future artists, and has graduated over 50 students since it's opening in 2009. Her students learn all the secrets of make-up artistry and hair styling and she doesn't hold anything back from them.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
San Jose State University School of Art and Design, CA, offers some of the nation’s highest quality and yet most affordable and accessible programs in art and design fields. With over 1900 students and nearly one hundred faculty and staff members, the School of Art and Design provides programs at Bachelor & Masters degree levels in fields that include animation/illustration, digital media art, industrial, interior, and graphic design, photography, spatial and pictorial art, as well as art education and art history.
We offer high-quality, hands-on programs in the arts that prepare students to be lifelong learners and skilled critical thinkers. Active in their respective fields, our faculty bring extensive knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to the classroom.
SJSU provides internship and employment opportunities for graduates with many of the nation’s leading entertainment and artistic technology companies. Works by student and recent graduates have recently won awards the National Housewares Competition as well as film and animation festivals internationally. They have been included in the Whitney Biennial and other fine arts invitationals.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program