SMEC Automation Pvt Ltd, Mumbai:
SMEClabs, the research, development and training wing of SMEC Automation has pioneered automation training in India for the last decade and has trained over 4,000 engineering graduates and professionals in marine and industrial automation, helping them achieve greater career success. SMEC Automation has been operating from East Andheri in Mumbai, serving the marine sector for a decade now, and with the introduction of the training facility, it plans to facilitate more growth for the marine automation sector by bringing in more quality engineers in to the industry.
SMEC Automation provides specialized technical consulting services and custom engineered products to the marine, energy and offshore industries applying advanced methods and technologies in Mumbai. SMEC Automation is the largest marine automation company in India and is the first Indian Automation company to become ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Students at the Mumbai training facility of SMEClabs avail of the same training modules as availed at all the other PLC, SCADA training facilities of SMEClabs in India. They are trained by experienced engineers of SMEC Automation. We focus on providing practical training to students.
- Schneider Electric: SMEClabs is the authorized training centre for Schneider Electric in India.
- MMC Corporation, UK
- GE Fanuc Intellution
- SMEClabs training facility offers training in marine and industrial automation to students of B.E / B.Tech, Diploma, ITI and all working professionals in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Instrumentation and Chemical Engineering
Our courses include detailed training in:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA)
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Training programs are 100% practical. The training involves actual project examples from high profile projects of SMEC Automation, and equips the student to face the challenges of the field.
- Grass-root level approach, with easy understanding of IEC 61131-3 standards.
- Emphasis on practical oriented training.
- Training imparted by SMEC Engineers.
- Ongoing projects involvement.
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- Individual attention to each student.
- Fully air-conditioned training area.
- Custom tailored courses.
- Flexible course timings.
- Personal development training.
- Internet access from all systems.
- Opportunity to attend interviews and get placed in India and abroad.
- Students have full access to our well-stocked library, containing all the manuals related to the equipment covered.
- 24 Hour Student helpline for your assistance on the field.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: East Andheri, 400093, Mumbai, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.