Arts schools in Massachusetts: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design schools, animation courses, digital arts, fine arts, beauty schools, makeup classes, airbrush/ online spray tan training, culinary arts schools certification, painting lessons in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Plymouth, MA..
1.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Boston area & Online
Courses / Programs
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Serving the Greater Boston and New England areas, Anemone Makeup is a beauty training school in Burlington MA that offers a week-long Makeup Artist Training Program which includes makeup classes and workshops for aspiring makeup artists. What makes our program unique is that students may enroll in our intensive, one-week Makeup Artist Training Program or only the individual classes that they need in a particular makeup field.
Each class includes lectures, demonstrations, hands-on practice, individualized assistance, and a practice manual. Students leave our programs with the confidence and skills they need to take their careers to the next level.
Anemone Makeup Classes provide students with the skills they will need to work behind the scenes at photo shoots, high-definition broadcasts, theater performances, fashion shows, weddings, and other high-profile events. Anemone Makeup Artist Classes were developed in 2004 by veteran Boston makeup artist and Anemone product line founder Ann Marie Laurendeau. She offers a variety of classes in professional makeup artistry for beginners, working makeup artists, and private clients.
Established in 1998, the Metalwerx School for Metal Arts in Waltham, MA offers exciting year-round jewelry and metal arts classes and workshops for the beginner to the professional, as well as summer jewelry programs for teens. Students of all ages are welcome, and Metalwerx recognizes the capacity for creative expression inherent in each individual. We are dedicated to enabling that expression.
The mission of Metalwerx is to enrich people's lives by exposing them to a creative, stimulating environment, expertly taught classes and a community of dedicated practitioners with a focus in metals. Members of the Metalwerx community work as teacher’s assistants and school ambassadors, ensuring that your experience is productive and memorable.
Experience something totally different - learn how to blow glass with the amazing artists at Diablo Glass School in Mission Hill, close to Brookline in Boston MA.
We provide beginner to advanced level glass art courses for adults, kids, and teens at our tailor-made studio in Boston. We also provide online courses.
Diablo is a place where beginning and experienced glass artists are welcome to share a nurturing environment, to grow and develop their creative skills in a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Diablo offers different level classes and facilities in various disciplines, exposing a broad spectrum of people to exciting glass techniques in glassblowing, flameworking, fused glass and stained glass.