Boarding schools in Mobile AL for difficult kids: Christian boarding school in Mobile for troubled girls & boys, therapeutic residential programs for teens with behavioral problems / emotional issues, specialty boarding school in the South.
Saving Youth Foundation: Saving Youth Foundation (SYF) is a Christian boarding school in Mobile, Alabama. Run by former military men and women, we provide a safe home environment for troubled boys and girls ages 10-18 who are struggling with anger management, depression, drug abuse, eating disorders, or conditions such as ADD, ADHD, ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder) among others.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Alabama and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Teen Challenge Columbus Girls Academy is a Christian therapeutic boarding school for teen girls ages 12-17 years. Our academy is located in Seale in Russell County, Alabama, approximately 10 miles south-west of Phenix City AL, 15 miles south-west of Columbus, Georgia and 118 miles south-west of Atlanta, GA.
We are an affordable therapeutic option with first-class facilities and academics for girls with life-controlling problems such as low self-esteem, depression, eating disorders, rebellion, defiance, deceitfulness, manipulation, and promiscuity.
Established over 45 years ago, Teen Challenge Columbus Girls Academy is a registered non-public school with the State of Alabama Department of Education.
We offer a disciplined and structured environment that emphasizes character development, spiritual growth and personal responsibility. Our therapeutic program for grils is designed to develop the whole person in four main areas: spiritual, social, academic and physical.
Indian Springs School (ISS), located 20 minutes from Birmingham, Alabama, is an accredited, independent, co-ed, college preparatory day and boarding school offering grades 8-12 Day & 9-12 Boarding.
ISS is nationally and internationally known for its academic excellence. Our graduates have gained the skills, knowledge and personal strengths that enable them to do outstanding work at colleges all over the country.
ISS has been granted dual accreditation by SAIS (Southern Association of Independent Schools) & SACS (the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools).
The Bolles School is a private, college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County FL, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
The School preserves the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
For students in Grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in Grades 10-12.
- Day Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Boarding Programs for in 7th to 12th Grade
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
Conveniently situated in Polk County FL between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, Lakeland Grace Academy is a private, accredited 40-bed Christian boarding school for at-risk girls ages 12-17.
Registered with the State of Florida and a member of the Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies (FACCCA), we provide a 15-month wellness program to girls who are struggling with problems such as low self-esteem, depression, at-risk behavior and rebellion.
Our student residences are located in a 10,000 square foot home-like facility on acreage nestled in a middle class community in Lakeland FL.
Lakeland Grace Academy provides focused and individualized academic attention for the girls in its care. The focus is on improved study skills, which gives a competitive advantage in college.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Academic Education
- Participation in Activities
- Great Campus Environment
- Qualified and Dedicated Staff Members
- Outreach Opportunities
- Christian Values