Saving Youth Foundation, Mobile:
Saving Youth Foundation (SYF) is a Christian boarding school in Mobile, Alabama. Run by former military men and women, we provide a safe home environment for troubled boys and girls ages 10-18 who have lost sight of a clear and positive future. We teach kids and teens who are struggling with anger management, depression, drug abuse, eating disorders, or conditions such as ADD, ADHD, ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder) among others. We can accept tuition rates and low as $2,000 per month.
Saving Youth Foundation is a residential boarding school that strives to help struggling or rebellious teens. We are faith-based, designed to instill integrity, accountability, responsibility, and character while providing the teen girl or boy behavioral counseling and a quality education.
They are all students who are quite capable of becoming mature and dependable young adults when given the proper direction. In our residential and academic program, many will learn to reach for their highest potential while being given the tools and education to do so.
We provide students with the following:
- Education: Students attend SYF school every weekday during the school year. They are taught using the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE), which is a home school curriculum, which gives each student the opportunity to advance in education.
- Spirituality: Developing spiritual values and morals is an extremely important part of SYF. Devotions are held daily and are compulsory for all students. Students are also required to attend weekly Bible Study and Worship Services.
- Extensive Counseling: Each student is assessed by a M.S. Degree Therapist and receives counseling according to the nature of his/her needs.
- Sportsmanship: At SYF, the students participates in physical activities on a daily basis enabling them to gain health and fitness skills that will help them stay fit throughout their life.
- Leadership: We define leadership as “the sum of those qualities of intellect, human understanding and moral character that allows a person to inspire and lead a group of people successfully.” SYF helps our students to learn, develop and utilize these attributes.
SYF has an 80% pass/ fail rate with fully-accredited academics. We use the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E) in home school module, which not only teaches academics, but also teaching the fundamentals of building character.
A student at SYF can receive a high school diploma. We are physically active with the kids and do things like running, marching and drills. The boys and girls facility are completely separated.
Each student’s daily schedule provides time devoted to each of these areas:
- Physical Fitness
- Personal Hygiene
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.