Admission to beauty colleges in Central Florida: Nail school in Orlando FL, nail technician training for beginners to beauty industry professionals. Cosmetology programs - barber certification & hair-styling classes, esthetics programs - skincare training in Orange County FL for salon / spa employees..
Artistic School of Nails & Cosmetology: Located in Edgewood, just 15 minutes south of Downtown Orlando FL, Artistic School of Nails & Cosmetology is a dedicated beauty / makeup career training school that provides a range of programs in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Course options include Nail Technician, Cosmetology, Barber Training, Facial & Skin Care, and more.
International Academy Beauty School, Daytona Beach
Courses / Programs
International Academy Beauty School, based in Daytona Beach, Florida, offers programs in the field of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, Make-Up, Massage Therapy, and Nail & Skincare.
Training at the academy meets & exceeds the standards established by the U.S. Department of Education, Florida Board of Cosmetology, Commission For Independent Education, Board of Massage Therapy, and NACCAS (National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences).
The International Academy is well respected in the industry. The instructors at the academy are carefully screened to insure a staff of fully licensed and experienced professionals.
They are constantly evaluated in an ongoing effort to maintain high levels of teaching effectiveness, with proper attention to the student's individual learning and motivational needs. Our instructors are qualified to give both academic and practical instruction.
- Cosmetology Program
- Massage Therapy
- Nail Technician Program
- Skin Care, Hair Removal & Spa Training Program
- Spa Specialist
- Full Specialty Program (to meet the needs of the day spa and salon community)
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." • Courtney
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
Candle Making Classes for Florida & U.S. residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles at The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school based in beautiful Jamaica (just a 1 hour, 35 minute flight from Miami) or take Online Candle Making Classes in Florida from your own home or studio.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through consultation with your instructor via Skype or via HD Videos, our online courses are also for complete Beginners to Advanced artists and candle design professionals in the USA, Caribbean and around the world.
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• These comprehensive courses, either onsite or via distance learning, aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Based in downtown Miami, New World School of Arts is a center for excellence in visual and performing arts situated on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College. We provide a comprehensive educational program of artistic training, academic and creative development, and preparation for professional careers in the arts. We develop talented students in the areas of dance, music, theater and visual arts, and offer Bachelor Degrees in each of these disciplines.
Talented students are educated in a humanistic and personalized atmosphere designed to achieve mastery of traditional artistic forms while stimulating creativity in the context of research and experimentation. Students are encouraged to explore the full range of their disciplines in a collaborative environment which meets the highest standards of academic and professional arts training.
New World School of the Arts is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance, Music, Theater and Art and Design, and is also accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
The Beauty Institute is a family-oriented barber & beauty school in West Palm Beach FL. We provide dedicated Cosmetology, Barbering, and Nail Tech courses in both English and Spanish.
Our beauty programs cater to multi-ethnic individuals along with disabilities and veterans individuals (we are a vendor of both the Veterans Affairs & FL Department of Education Vocational Rehab)
Our teachers are focused on the students’ success in a personalized hands-on training program, where they teach the necessary skills and encourage each student to unleash their creative abilities. Our staff has been recognized with great praise for its tireless effort to exceed your expectations.