Admission to cosmetology schools in Central Florida: Esthetician programs in Orlando FL, skincare classes & permanent makeup for beginners to beauty industry professionals. Barber certification & hair-styling classes, nail technician training in Orange County FL for salon / spa employees..
Artistic School of Nails & Cosmetology: Located in Edgewood, just 15 minutes south of Downtown Orlando FL, Artistic School of Nails & Cosmetology is a dedicated beauty / makeup career training school that provides a range of programs in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Course options include Nail Technician, Cosmetology, Barber Training, Facial & Skin Care, and more.
Beauty / Makeup Career Training Programs: The Artistic School of Nails & Cosmetology has a dedicated and fast expanding partnership programs with top salons, spas and barbershops geared towards providing graduates with employment opportunities. Course options include:
Nail Technician Program: Duration: 240 hours. Modules include:
- Acrylic Applications (70 hours and 40 Services) - Manicures and Pedicures (50 hours and 25 services) - Nail Extensions (25 hours and 30 services) - Nail Disorders Related Chemistry (65 hours) - Sanitation and Sterilization (15 Hours) - Florida Law (5 hours) - Aids Education (4 hours) - Salon Management and Ethics (6 Hours)
Facial & Skin Care Course: Duration: 260 hours. Modules include:
- Sanitation and Sterilization (40 hours) - Hair Removal (30 hours and 30 Services) - Facials and Skin Care ( 85 hours and 40 services) - Related Anatomy/Chemistry (70 hours) - Aids Education (4 hours) - Florida Law (5 hours) - Salon Management/ Professional Ethics (11 hours) - Make-up (15 hours and 5 Services)
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
International Academy Beauty School, Daytona Beach
Courses / Programs
International Academy Beauty School, based in Daytona Beach, Florida, offers programs in the field of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, Make-Up, Massage Therapy, and Nail & Skincare.
Training at the academy meets & exceeds the standards established by the U.S. Department of Education, Florida Board of Cosmetology, Commission For Independent Education, Board of Massage Therapy, and NACCAS (National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences).
The International Academy is well respected in the industry. The instructors at the academy are carefully screened to insure a staff of fully licensed and experienced professionals.
They are constantly evaluated in an ongoing effort to maintain high levels of teaching effectiveness, with proper attention to the student's individual learning and motivational needs. Our instructors are qualified to give both academic and practical instruction.
- Cosmetology Program
- Massage Therapy
- Nail Technician Program
- Skin Care, Hair Removal & Spa Training Program
- Spa Specialist
- Full Specialty Program (to meet the needs of the day spa and salon community)
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." • Courtney
Danik Beauty Academy is a cosmetology & beauty school in Pembroke Pines, Broward County FL.
We provide Skincare & Electrolysis Diploma programs as well as short workshops to local and international students interested in a career in the beauty industry.
Danik is dedicated to graduating students with the knowledge, skill and ambition to rise to the top of their chosen profession.
Our Diploma programs offer unlimited earning potential doing a job that doesn’t feel like work at all. If you’ve always loved experimenting with different looks, skincare regimens, and skincare products, Danik holds the key to your success.
Are you interested in learning about sewing and fashion design in the Miami FL area? Conveniently situated in Olympia Heights, Miami Fashion Classes provides a range of short fashion courses for all levels - from beginner to advanced. Classes include sewing, pattern-making, drawing for fashion design, textiles and much more.
In addition, Miami Fashion Classes now offers single sewing and pattern classes. To help you finish that special project on time, we also offer classes in core skills like sewing machine troubleshooting and pattern lay out, cutting and fitting.
Whether you aspire to be a professional fashion designer or are simply a casual sewer, we can teach you the entire process - from learning to draw a figure to constructing your first original design from your own patterns!
Situated in the Oakland Park area of Fort Lauderdale FL, Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry provides quality training in a range of makeup artistry fields including beauty, fashion, film, television, and special effects. Courses include Production Makeup Artistry, Fashion Makeup Artistry, Special Makeup FX and a wide variety of short Individual Courses.
Cosmix was founded in 1997 to meet the growing demand for professional makeup schools in South Florida and around the country. The school 's founding philosophy was a commitment to educational excellence and began by assembling a staff of exceptional makeup artists.
We are one of the few licensed make up artistry schools in the United States. We are a post-secondary technical institution licensed by the Florida Department of Education and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Makeup Artist Training Programs:
- Production Makeup Artistry (490 hours)
- Fashion Makeup Artistry (315 hours)
- Special Makeup FX (300 hours)
Short Individual Makeup Courses:
- Fundamental Makeup Technique
- Airbrush Makeup & Tanning
- Bridal & Glamour Makeup
- Makeup for Film & TV
- Marketing Yourself
- Makeup for Fashion
- Hairstyling for Production Makeup Artists
- Body Art
- Portfolio Development
- Prosthetics Makeup
- Creature Design