Find makeup classes in Fort Lauderdale, South Florida: Beauty school in Broward County offering professional makeup artist programs & short courses in special effects makeup, airbrush makeup, bridal makeup..
Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry, Fort Lauderdale: Are you looking for makeup classes in Florida? Situated in the Oakland Park area of Fort Lauderdale FL, Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry provides quality training in a range of makeup artistry fields including beauty, fashion, film, television, and special effects. Courses include Production Makeup Artistry, Fashion Makeup Artistry, Special Makeup FX and a wide variety of short Individual Courses. We are a post-secondary technical institution licensed by the Florida Department of Education and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Makeup Artist Training Programs: - Production Makeup Artistry (490 hours)
- Fashion Makeup Artistry (315 hours)
- Special Makeup FX (300 hours)
Short Individual Makeup Courses: - Fundamental Makeup Technique
- Airbrush Makeup & Tanning
- Bridal & Glamour Makeup
- Makeup for Film & TV
- Marketing Yourself
- Makeup for Fashion
- Hairstyling for Production Makeup Artists
- Body Art
- Portfolio Development
- Prosthetics Makeup
- Creature Design
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a non-profit organization that empowers and equips young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world. We provide a range of entrepreneurial & leadership summer programs for teens and young adults from around the globe.
Courses include a 1-week intensive entrepreneur program, a young womens leadership course, and an internship course that provides short term, unpaid internships in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA. Each of these programs offers a mix of inter-cultural exchange, English language practice for those who need it, challenging and fun personal and career development learning experiences, and tourism and recreational activities.
CGF is comprised of community leaders, educators, entrepreneurs, corporate executives, students and young professionals who serve as the Foundation's Board of Directors, staff, interns and volunteers.
Established in 1984, the Custom Design Metal Arts Studio in Ocala, Central Florida, (1 hour north of Orlando) offers one-on-one classes and workshops Metal Arts & Jewelry Casting. Bill Roberts, Ornamental Metalsmith and Owner and Operator of the studio has over 20 years, full time, experience in decorative metalwork.
The Studio offers one-day, three-day and weekly classes, intensive workshops and demonstrations as well as private tutoring. Bill is available to teach workshops and classes at other Schools in the United States and abroad. Beginner to Advanced levels are welcome, and the Studio is open year round.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Learn French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques in Miami, Florida with Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy.
We are an internationally-renowned French cooking school that provides quality, hands-on cooking classes to students from the U.S., and around the world.
Our courses include general French Cooking & Pastry classes, and a special 12 month program that includes 6 months of hands on classes and 6 months internship work in the South of France.
Founded in 2004 by professionals in Gastronomy, French Pastry, Sommelier and Fine Dining Services, our teachers boast many years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Programs at our International Culinary Academy enable students to learn the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a one Michelin star level (the best reference in the world for high quality Hotel-Restaurants or Restaurants).
Choosing to take classes at our culinary academy will open the doors to many cooking jobs in your country as well as abroad.
Student Testimonial: "I found the Gastronomicom staff and chefs to be quite accommodating. The pastry chef and the culinary chefs were very hands on. They both ensured I understood exactly what they were teaching by coming over to my station and showing me the techniques and making sure I had all the correct ingredients."
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Florida may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.