Mount Saint Mary Academy, Manchester: Located in Manchester, New Hampshire, Mount Saint Mary Academy is a private Catholic elementary school, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. The Mount accepts children Pre-K to grade 6 of every denomination and has been well recognized in the Manchester Community for its outreach to those in need, and its excellence and innovation in education. We have a highly qualified staff who provide a variety of interesting experiences for their students. Class sizes are small, allowing for individualized instruction and investigative learning.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Pre-School through Grade 6 Subjects include:
- Art, Band, English/Language Arts, Extra Curricular Activities, Library, Mathematics, Music, NWEA Testing, Physical Education, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, Spiritual Development, Technology.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Nardin Academy Montessori, located in Buffalo, New York, is one of Western New York State’s highest achieving private schools offering an early childhood education program to children ranging in age from 3 to 6, and an elementary program for grades one through three (ages 6-9). At Nardin Academy Montessori, your child benefits from an unrivaled opportunity to develop a lifelong passion for learning, at its own pace. Founded in 1963 as the first Montessori school in Western New York, our school focuses on the whole child and encourages both peer group and self-learning, a perfect training ground for your young learner.
Nardin Academy Montessori is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Association.
Salem Christian School is a private school in Salem in Rockingham County, offering a Christ-centered, Bible-based education in our preschool through to 8th grade programs. We provide a fun education in a safe environment including classes in computer skills, physical education, music, and art which are taught at each grade level. At Salem Christian School, we offer a commitment to excellence, and this is proven in our high academic standards and dedicated, experienced staff.
Salem Christian School meets the requirements of the State of New Hampshire for private schools. Preschool programs are licensed by the State of New Hampshire. The staff consists of Christian degreed teachers consistently attending workshops to meet, attain and maintain certification.
We are a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and the Granite State Christian Schools Association. The school is under the jurisdiction of the School Committee, appointed by the Board of Christian Education of Centerpoint Community Church in Salem, NH.
Families can also take advantage of a carpool group. Salem families may also utilize the public school bus system at no additional cost.
With school locations throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan, Sunny Skies Preschool offers a nurturing, carefully-structured educational environment for young children. Our aim is to provide the families we serve with a program that fulfills the educational, emotional and social needs of their children in a fun, loving and safe environment. Our children thrive in the curriculum especially designed by Sunny Skies Preschool.
At Sunny Skies Preschool we use an exclusive curriculum created by our founder Margarycel Nuñez, which brings awareness of self, society and the world to the child. Our unique A.V.L.E. (Advancement Via Life Experience) program gives students the opportunity to experience things that happen every day and making those events learning experiences.
We have set high standards for our children, however, we know that there are many different types of learners and that each child needs to follow their own rhythm; we encourage them to be the very best children they could possibly be, no matter their abilities.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Tutor Doctor offers affordable, in-home tutoring all over New Hampshire as well as Southern Maine and Northeastern Massachusetts. We offer one-on-one tutoring to students of all ages and abilities - from pre-school to college levels, and adult education. Our private tutors cover all subjects (including math, science and English) and all learning challenges, including catering for students with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, ADD / ADHD or Dyslexia.
At Tutor Doctor, we adopt your current curriculum and partner with your school / program to help you to go back and fill in missing gaps, stabilize current grades and then move ahead of the class. We can also help with current school work and homework. Our success lies in the unique matching of tutor to student based on academic need, learning approach and personality of the student. We believe everyone can learn given the right support and structure.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art