• Are you searching for quality French language classes for kids and teens in New Jersey (mainly in Central NJ and North Jersey)?
• ABC Languages provides private French lessons to teenagers and kids (ages 5+) at all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Private French lessons can take place at your home or agreed location in major NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Paterson and Edison, as well as in convenient locations across Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
• Taking private French lessons means that students can learn at their own pace and at the schedule that best suits their individual needs.
• Our teachers are available seven days a week, and the curriculum can be customized to meet each student's interests and learning goals.
With campuses in New Milford, Bergen County NJ, and Morris Plains, Morris County NJ, The French Academy of Bilingual Culture provides quality bilingual (French-English) programs for children. Accredited by both French and American authorities, we offer Nursery through 4th Grade programs at our New Milford school, and Pre-K through 1st Grade programs at our Morris Plains school. A new grade will be opened every year up to 8th grade.
The Academy also hosts after-school programs in French, art programs in the summer and language classes for adults. In addition, we have a new school in Jersey City that currently provides after-school French programs, and will offer Pre-K through 1st Grade programs.
Bilingualism is an invaluable opportunity for our children to fully develop, learn - and be raised -equally, in both languages. We believe a bilingual approach benefits children both academically and cognitively, and that learning a second language at an early age is a lifelong advantage.
Our aim has always been to create a child-centered environment that use the dual lenses of French and English to inspire and cultivate open-mindedness, empathy and a love of learning that will last a lifetime. We continue to provide differentiated instruction within small class sizes.
Bilingual French-English Education:
- New Milford: Nursery through 4th Grades, after-school programs & enrichment classes
- Morris Plains: Pre-K through 1st Grade, after-school programs & enrichment classes
- Jersey City: Currently offering after-school French programs, and will offer Pre-K through 1st Grade programs
We also offer French lessons for adults, and private French tutoring.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.