The French Academy of Bilingual Culture:
With campuses in New Milford, Bergen County NJ, and Morris Plains, Morris County NJ, The French Academy of Bilingual Culture provides quality bilingual (French-English) programs for children. Accredited by both French and American authorities, we offer Nursery through 4th Grade programs at our New Milford school, and Pre-K through 1st Grade programs at our Morris Plains school. A new grade will be opened every year up to 8th grade. In addition, we have a new school in Jersey City that currently provides after-school French programs, and will offer Pre-K through 1st Grade programs.
Bilingualism is an invaluable opportunity for our children to fully develop, learn - and be raised -equally, in both languages. We believe a bilingual approach benefits children both academically and cognitively, and that learning a second language at an early age is a lifelong advantage.
Our aim has always been to create a child-centered environment that use the dual lenses of French and English to inspire and cultivate open-mindedness, empathy and a love of learning that will last a lifetime. We continue to provide differentiated instruction within small class sizes.
Bilingual (French-English) Programs:
At the French Academy, children are taught to be bilingual with varying emphases on French and English. The ultimate goal is fluency in both languages. And, it works!
- New Milford: Nursery through 4th Grades, after-school programs & enrichment classes
- Morris Plains: Pre-K through 1st Grade, after-school programs & enrichment classes
- Jersey City: Currently offering after-school French programs, and will offer Pre-K through 1st Grade programs from September 2013.
We also offer French lessons for adults, and private French tutoring.
"The quality of the education is second-to-none. The teachers are extremely dedicated, not only with the students, but with the parents. The pervasiveness of the French culture was very attractive to me but I was also grateful to find an amazing respect for and inclusion of different cultures. I was glad that my children could benefit from such a great learning environment.”
- Pascale B., mother of Derek, Jeremie and Madeleine.
“You have put together a truly amazing school and family of parents. I will REALLY miss you and your incredible school. The kids will really miss you all. They have grown so much in your program.”
- Sing L., mother of William, Malaya and Lyra, moving to Georgia.
"Un petit mot de remerciement et d’encouragement pour vos efforts collectifs. Louis s’est vraiment épanoui cette année tout en faisant des progrès remarquables. Toute l’équipe de la French ABC a réalisé quelque chose d’extraordinaire".
- Steven S,. father of Louis and Alicia
- New Milford: Formerly a Catholic school, our New Milford Campus has everything a school could ask for. A welcoming one-story building with daylight in every classroom, the 17-room school also features a quiet, peaceful, green environment with a large play area and ample parking, a library, science lab and gymnasium.
- Morris Plains: Nestled in a quiet, residential area on the Trinity Lutheran Church property, the Morris Plains Campus offers bright, joyful, classrooms filled with daylight. The facility offers a gymnasium where children develop gross motor skills and can enjoy indoor recess. There’s also a fenced-in outdoor playground. All classes are at ground level.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1092 Carnation Drive, New Milford, Bergen County, 07646, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.