A Step to Gold Ballroom Teacher's College: A Step to Gold Ballroom Teacher's College in Raleigh, Wake County in North Carolina offers professional dance instructor training programs. Our ballroom dancing teacher training program is the first vocational dance training of its kind. Our systematic curriculum can transform students with little or no prior dance experience into professional dance instructors.
A Step to Gold Ballroom Teacher's College is conveniently situated in the Pleasant Valley Promenade Shopping Center on Glenwood Avenue in North Raleigh, just 1 mile North on Glenwood from the Crabtree Mall. The school is located on the 2nd Floor above the Smoothie King.
School / Office Address:6278 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Charlotte NC & Online
Courses / Programs
• Become a certified spray tan professional in North Carolina with a quality course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• North Carolina-based beauty professionals & total beginners to the spray tan industry may complete one of our convenient spray tan certification programs in just 1 day (on-site) or in 3 hours online.
• Study hands-on in Charlotte NC or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace - and become a specialist in the rapidly-growing, lucrative industry of sunless spray tanning!
• Our onsite spray tan classes in Charlotte are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our award-winning spray tan certification classes are highly rated throughout the U.S., and have helped thousands of startups, salons, spas, cosmetologists, and mobile entrepreneurs to become widely successful spray tan businesses.
• Utilizing a specialized learning environment, Aviva has created an atmosphere in which ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and individuals acquire the tools to transform their business dreams into reality.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course." • Jodi, MA
Located in Mooresville SC, 30 miles north of Charlotte, Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology provides high quality education in the fields of cosmetology, esthetics, and nail care sciences, thereby enabling its graduates to secure professionally rewarding careers in the top salons throughout the Southeast. We offer comprehensive courses in Cosmetology and Nail Technology as well as a Cosmetology Instructor course.
Pinnacle's staff has been trained by the best of the best. With Redken Master Specialist and Specialist-certified instructors, along with an average 10 to 1 student-to-instructor ratio, we ensure quality education with plenty of one-on-one attention.
Our an 9,300 square foot facility boasts the latest in educational conveniences to include 43 student stations, 3 pedicure spas, 4 individual classrooms and a modern facial room.
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Saint Augustine's College, located in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a private liberal arts institution offering a wide-range of bachelor degree programs. Augmenting the College's liberal arts core curriculum are rigorous, in-depth programs in business; computer science; teacher education; the natural sciences; mathematics; interdisciplinary studies; theater and film; adult education; community development; communications; and military science, a required course for all members of the College's notable Army ROTC battalion.
Saint Augustine's College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Sports Management
- Foreign Languages
- Liberal Studies
- Graphic Design
- Military Leadership
- Dual-Degree Program in Engineering...
Located in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina, Salem College is a four-year liberal arts school for women offering undergraduate degree programs (BA, BS, BM, and BSBA); graduate degree programs (MAT, M.Ed.); teacher licensure and certificate degree programs. Men are accepted into Graduate Degree Programs & Adult Education Programs.
Academics at Salem College is founded upon the belief that traditional liberal arts and sciences give you unlimited possibilities for your future and equip you to truly change the world. You will be challenged and motivated by our 30 undergraduate majors and 26 minors as well as by special opportunities such as the Salem Signature program, the Center for Women Writers and the Women in Science and Math program.
Salem College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees.
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
Courses / Programs
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro NC is a public, comprehensive, university offering degree programs at the bachelor, master’s and doctoral degree levels with emphasis on engineering, science, technology, literature and other academic areas. The university offers over 110 undergraduate degree programs, more than 50 master’s degree programs, and Ph.D. programs in mechanical, electrical and industrial engineering; energy and environmental systems; and leadership studies.
North Carolina A&T State University is comprised of 7 Schools and 2 Colleges, and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Undergraduate Degree Programs available through the following Schools & Colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- School of Education
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Technology
- The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering