The Harvey School: The Harvey School, located in Katonah, Westchester County, New York, is a coeducational college-preparatory school for students in grades 6 through 12. The school’s mission is to help students of varying abilities through academic challenge, faculty support and out-of-class activities. AP courses in biology, American history, calculus, chemistry, computer science, English, European history, Latin, and Spanish are available. Technology is integrated throughout the curriculum, and three Internet-accessible labs are available for student use. Basketball, cross-country, dance, football, ice hockey, and soccer are among the sports offered at Harvey. An optional five-day residential program is available for students in grades 9 through 12.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Middle School (6-8 Grade)
- Upper School (9-12 Grade)
- Optional five-day residential program (9-12 Grade)
- American history
- Computer science
- European history
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
World Class Learning Academy (WCL Academy), in Manhattan’s East Village, New York City, is an international school for students ages 2-11 from both the local and international community. We prepare children to become confident participants in their learning, preparing them for the next stage of their education and the challenges of the future. What sets our students apart from students at other schools is their genuine and enthusiastic desire for learning.
WCL Academy, New York is like no other. We offer an internationally-respected, learning-focused curriculum that is used in over 1,500 schools in 65 countries.
With two convenient locations in New York City on Manhattan's Upper West Side, Smarter Toddler is an arts-based early childhood school offering full-time and part-time preschool & child care programs to children aged between 3 months to 5 years.
The school was founded by parents of gifted young children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum that their children could benefit from. We believe that the artistic, cultural, and social development of each child is integral to education. We are dedicated to providing a foundation that encourages each child’s lifelong love of learning through art and music.
At Smarter Toddler we bring the outside world into the children’s lives at school. The program provides a rich environment that promotes children’s active exploration in all areas of development: physical, emotional, linguistic, aesthetic, and cognitive. We go above and beyond the standards of other daycare centers. Teachers have developed interesting and motivating lessons to engage the children and captivate their interest. With hands on experiences children are able to learn using all five senses.
- Infant Program (3 - 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (13 - 20 months)
- Toddler 2 Program (21 months - 2.5 years)
- Young Preschool Program (2.5 - 3.5 years)
- Preschool Program (3.5 - 5 years)
- Arts Program (includes music, visual arts and yoga)
Subjects include: Early reading, Early Math, Early computer - "Tech Tots", Music and Movement, Art and Arts appreciation and Early Spanish.
Founded in 1872, The Dwight School is a PreK-12 private international school located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side in New York City. In 1996, Dwight became the first school in North America to provide the full International Baccalaureate (IB) program from kindergarten through to grade 12. Dwight is sub-divided into five separate academic houses: Timothy House (K-5), Bentley House (6-8), Franklin House (9-10), and Anglo House (11-12), and the Early Years Program at Woodside Preschool (ages 2-4).
In addition to challenging academic programs, we also offer a foreign exchange, an extensive arts program, English as a Second Language, SAT and TOEFL preparation courses. We welcome international students. Dwight continues to be a pioneer in international education and today nearly 40 countries are represented in its student body.
Dwight’s rigorous IB program and world-class faculty prepare a future generation of well-educated and ethical global leaders who will seek to create an environment of equality and respect for all human beings. The School believes and expects that its students will one day use their unique “spark of genius” to build a better world.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Gold Material Montessori School - Midtown Manhattan
Courses / Programs
Gold Material Montessori School, conveniently located in Kips Bay in the Eastern part of Midtown Manhattan, is a year-round licensed preschool offering high quality childcare programs for children ages 2 to 6 years, seven days a week from 8:30 am until 9 pm. Our school also provides an overnight stay program for parents with nontraditional working hours.
Our safe and nurturing environment develops each child's unique qualities and potential. Our individualized educational approach prepares children for school and helps them to thrive socially. Our curriculum is engaging and includes variety of stimulating developmental materials that encourages a love for lifelong learning and continuous exploration of the world. Our programs are designed to match parents’ schedules and meet their budgets.
Parliament Tutors is the premier private, in-home tutoring service in the US. At our center on Manhattan´s Upper East Side in New York City, we provide personalised tutoring for the NYC and New York area covering all subjects for K-8 tutoring and high school tutoring including English, math, science, social studies and foreign languages, special tutoring in maths and English, college courses help, college preparation courses including SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep, as well as writing essays and academic counselling. We also offer language training in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin etc., TOEFL and ESL programs as well as postgraduate preparation courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT and MCAT Tests.
Parliament Tutors features the most comprehensive private tutoring program available. Our tutors promote the importance of both conceptual understanding and practical application in developing a student’s skills for success. They are trained to recognize and respond to each student’s individual strengths and weaknesses, maximizing their potential. With their tutors, Parliament students develop the skills and confidence they need to succeed in the classroom.
* K-8 Tutoring and High School Tutoring in English, math, science, social studies and foreign languages
* Special Tutoring in math and English
* College Courses Help for math, economics, computer science, essays
* College Preparation Courses SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep writing essays and academic counselling
* Language Training in Spanish, Italian, Chinese etc
* TOEFL and ESL programs
* We also offer Postgraduate Preparation Courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT and MCAT Tests