Technology Career Services International, Manhattan:
Conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, NYC, Technology Career Services (TCS) is an IT training school that provides training and certification programs for Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA among others. As an Oracle University Partner, TCS delivers quality, official Oracle DBA (Database Administrator) training.
Oracle Training & Certification Programs:
Oracle Certified Database Administrator (OCP) Program - 12 weeks:
Attaining certification status is the best way to enter the IT industry. An Oracle database certification equips individuals to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and fine-tune all aspects of an Oracle database. Oracle certified database administrators keep an Oracle database environment running at maximum efficiency. Candidates must pass a total of 3 exams. This program consists of 12 weeks of instructor-led classroom training. The benefits of achieving this industry-recognition certification include higher compensation and responsibility and increased marketability.
Advantages of our Oracle OCP Certification Program:
- Oracle Official Curriculum
- OCP Certified Trainer with real world experience
- Modern professional classroom
- Simulation tests to get you ready for exams
- Free repeat of class within 2 months if you don’t pass the exam
- Familiarity with Windows, basic PC and Networking concepts.
- Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals: 1Z0-051
- Oracle Database 11g Administration I: 1Z0-052
- Oracle Database 11g Administration II: 1Z0-053
Oracle Administration I:
This course is your first step towards success as an Oracle professional, designed to give you a firm foundation in basic database administration. In this class, you'll learn how to install and maintain an Oracle database. You will gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices. This course is designed to prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
Prerequisites: Oracle 11g SQL Fundamentals.
• Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
• Installing your Oracle Software
• Creating an Oracle Database
• Managing the Oracle Database Instance
• Manage the ASM Instance
• Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
• Managing Database Storage Structures
• Administering User Security
• Managing Data Concurrency
• Managing Undo Data
• Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
• Database Maintenance, Performance Management, Moving Data & Working with Support
• Backup and Recovery Concepts Performing Database Backups, Performing Database Recovery
Oracle Administration II:
This course takes the database administrator beyond the basic tasks covered in the first workshop. The student begins by gaining a much deeper understanding of possibly the most important job of a DBA – backup and recovery. The concepts and architecture that support backup and recovery, along with the steps of how to carry it out in various ways and situations, are covered in detail. This includes how to define and test your own backup and recovery scenarios.
Also, the DBA learns how to manage memory effectively and how to perform some performance evaluation and tuning tasks, including using some of the advisors. All types of flashback technologies, scheduling jobs inside and outside of the database, and controlling system resource usage are also covered.
Prerequisites: Oracle 11g Administration Workshop I
• Core Concepts and Tools of the Oracle Database
• Configuring for Recoverability
• Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
• Configuring Backup Settings
• Creating Backups with RMAN
• Restore and Recovery Task
• Using RMAN to Perform Recovery
• Monitoring and Tuning RMAN
• Diagnosing the Database
• Using Flashback Technology I
• Using Flashback Technology II
• Performing Flashback Database
• Managing Memory
• Managing Database Performance
• Managing Performance by SQL Tuning
• Managing Resources
• Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
• Managing Space in Blocks
• Managing Space in Segments
• Managing Space for the Database
• Duplicating a Database
Further IT Training:
- A+ PC Technician
- Network+ Technician
- Cisco (CCNA)
- Windows Server 2008
- Network Support Technician
- Systems Administrator
- Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Medical Administrative Assistant
For further information on our Oracle training in NYC, please email us via our Contact Us page.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 42 Broadway Suite #1136 , New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.